Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Habit: Rolling

Currently just track by day, week or month and at the end of each month it resets the count.

For example I had completed something 27 times in a row and at the start of November it reset to zero as its a new month. I want to view how many times I've done something since I began it

227 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback Ashley!

So you would prefer to have a Rolling Habit tracker then?

e.g. The Dashboard bar would always show the last 7 or 30 days if Rolling was turned on for a Weekly or Monthly Habit tracker.

We’ve talked about doing this, and it makes total sense to me, so we’ll dive in to figure it out.

Note: Just in case you hadn’t seen it, your streak is not reset, just the current time period’s bar on the Dashboard.

Tapping the tracker you’ll still see a streak for how many Days/Weeks/Months in a row you’ve achieved your goal for the time period.

Thanks again, and best of luck with all your goals & habits!

3. Set Dates with Calendar picker

Where all date fields are concerned I'd like to be able to see a calendar view like that in iOS reminders, calendar etc

BY that, I mean that you can see the 'day of week' specifically when (for instance) you are setting start dates and end dates

I've just created a more in depth goal with milestones (and their start and end dates) and found myself going to an external calendar so that I could see what day of the week it was and avoid weekends in particular (its a business goal)

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stretch Goals

There are some things, like reading, that I really want to do at least x times a week, but it would be great to do y times a week. I'd like to be able to set hard goals (mechanics as they are now) and then a stretch goal. If I'm on track to meet my stretch goal for the week, the line is green; if I'm on track to meet my hard goal, but not my stretch goal, the line is yellow; if I'm not on track at all, it's red. Percentage completion and streaks wouldn't suffer from failing to…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Location-Based Reminders

I'd like to be able to configure reminders for a task to only be sent when I am (or am not) at a particular location (or locations). For example I'd like a reminder to stand up every 30 min, but only when I'm at my appartment.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Import data function

Provide a way to import data from another app or from Excel. I've been using a tracker app for a few years and would like to switch without having to re-enter data into this app. If import is it possible allow some sort of mass update where user can select a time frame and enter in completion all at once. Or a calendar view where user can select multiple days and enter a habit for them all at once.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Integrations to log automatically

Here are some popular sites that you could pull data from to update goal progress automatically:

Fitbit - steps, miles, sleep time, calories
    MyFitnessPal - calories, nutritional information
    Runkeeper - miles ran, other exercises
    Toodledo - tasks completed

600 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  78 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Indicate failure for not reaching daily target/average goal

I want to practice for 30 minutes per day. I create a goal to count an input of ≥30 as a success. An hour is great too. But <30 should be a red X because I failed the goal. I want to keep track of when I went above and beyond (so a simple binary yes/no wouldn't suffice) and I also want an indication for failing to reach my goal. Right now it just congratulates me on logging at all.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories