Skip to content

Vote on Features

97 results found

1. Completion rate for average tasks

Current behavior: i have an Average Tracker which i want to execute at least 3 times/week. I don't care which days of the week i do it, but just the total amount. At the end of the week i unfortunately discover that i did it only 2 times, the other days i skipped it because i couldn't do it. I go into Reports and i see that, amazingly, the Tracker Completion Rate is 100% (2/2) for the week. This is logically wrong.

Expected behavior: the Completion Rate is smart enough to know that for this week i was supposed to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! I totally understand, and it's great that you want it to accurately reflect how many times you did it throughout the week.

The Average tracker is designed for tracking repeating numbers (e.g. Run 5 miles per week, Budget of $X or less per month, etc) so it is handled a bit differently than the Habit tracker, which is designed for repeating action goals like this one (e.g. Do something 3 times per week).

Creating a habit tracker and backlogging the days you did it should help with this. I'm also planning to do an update to improve the Trends Report soon so that should make it even better.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

Kyle

2. Track numbers without goals

There’s habits and events I need to track for informational purposes, like figuring out where I am in a practice or tracking something for upcoming dr appt. Requiring a goal makes that difficult. Identifying trends is good, too. Apple health looks at my data and says “you’ve been doing x this much more often during the last twelve weeks”. I may not have mastered my goal of reading every day or getting 8hrs sleep per night, but is my accuracy improving? Is the number closer to the goal than before? That can be really useful information!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. filter by untagged habits

We can filter by tag but I just want to add the feature of filtering by habits with no tag! That way I could easily see if something doesn’t have a tag when it should have one or if there’s enough similar untagged habits to warrant a new category. As an organization lover I would really like this feature! I have a lot of habits and it would be exhausting to regularly go through the settings of each one to make sure it had a tag. I would really appreciate being able to review all the untagged habits at once…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show all completed items (including ones which were not due that day) in the "Done" section in Today view

For trackers which are due on certain days of the week, doing them on other days records the log and registers any goals like x times per y, but these do not show up as completed in the Today view when done on days when they were not due, e.g. when you complete a task a day later. It would be great if all items marked completed are shown in the "Done" section, regardless of whether they were due that day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Missed

All goals that I don’t mark as completed, I would like them to automatically be marked as MISSED at the end of the day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cara,

I'd like to get more detail on this one. Currently anything not logged for the day stays in Due, but that's the same as moving to Missed as far as all the formulas and charts go (e.g. Broken streaks, lower success rate, etc).

The Missed section is mostly for preventing reminders for the rest of the day and getting rid of the badge when there's something you know you won't be doing today.

So, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on why you'd like them to be moved to Missed automatically at midnight when the day is over.

Thanks!

Kyle

6. Time Period Option of Hourly Please

Please add an hourly option under time period for a habit: it would be nice to have something to proactively check rather than either keeping track that I did something 12x today or having to enter 12 different habits to track daily.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Calories consumed less active calories

You can track many of the Apple Health stats in Strides, but there is a key metric missing.
    When dieting you need to track your calories consumed as food, but take off that your Active Calories burned through exercise etc.
    both of these are available from apple health, but you can’t setup a tracker that combines them.
    It would be great to have one, Total Calories?, that is basically your food calories minus your active calories.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Other sync alternatives to icloud drive

My work laptop does not allow icloud drive syncing to prevent accidental leaks to personal devices. It would be great if there were another way to sync my data.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Android app

I see where this was previously shot down. Not everyone is a fan of apple products, everytime I have tried to be an apple user, I upgrade back to android before its even time to upgrade. Please give us this app? This would be extremely beneficial to not only myself but to others as well.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Weighted or ascending goal line

For goals with a start and end date for example. 0-120 workouts between Jan 1st and Dec 31st the goal line should be straight line ascending from 0 to 120. This helps to see, whether you’re on or off track.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bulk Logging/Editing Functionality

I have 50+ habits that I’m tracking and there are certain bulk operations that would save me a lot of time and effort in entering logs.

• It’d be nice to select multiple habits at a time, and then choose one log from there (for example, select 10 habits and then hit Skip All).
    • It’d be nice if the above feature also had a Select All option.
    • From here, I could easily tag commonly skipped or completed habits, and then just go to that tag, Select All, and Skip/Complete All to quickly log those habits.

It’d also be great if there…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bulk Reordering / Sorting Groups

I have 50+ habits that I’m tracking. If I want to move a group of 10 habits up in the sort order, I have to do it one at a time, which can be pretty tedious.

I would love it if I could add a bunch of habits to a group, sort the order the groups appear in, and then sort the order of the individual habits within those groups.

It would also be nice if there was an option to have those group names appear in the Today view, to make things more organized when working with a large…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Set default view of reports

Hi, I have set up a tag for myself that measures my KPI’s. And when I view my reports, I only want to view the KPI report. It would be great if you could set a default view for the reports, so that it doesn’t automatically reset reset on each open.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to clone previous log entries

Ability to swipe right on a log entry and clone it, including the notes field.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to have a goal streak AND see your current/best streak

In a future version of the app, I would like to be able to set a goal streak (and see that status) as well as my current/best streak. Currently, if you set a goal streak it will show that goal's status when you click the habit's charts, but will no longer show the current/best streak you've had. I do understand how this makes a cleaner UI though, just a thought! Thank you so much for everything you do for the app!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay with these. For some reason UserVoice didn't send me notifications for them so I'm just now seeing them.

I'll think through this one and see if there's a way to fit it all in.

Glad you're enjoying Strides!

Kyle

17. Show when goal is reached more than once in a day visually on the daily view

For example, I have the goal to read for one hour per day, five times per week. Occasionally, I read for two hours on a given day. It would be nice if I could visually see that the goal was reached twice on a given day on the "today" view.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reminder on a specific date

Would be nice if you could add a reminder for nkt just a time but for a specific date so for just a single day you could make sure to remind yourself

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. View the Trends screen for individual trackers

Right now it is possible to see the Trends screen only for total aggregate progress, or for any tagged trackers. The Trends screen allows you to see charts with weekly, monthly, or yearly time scales. By contrast, when you go to the charts tab of an individual tracker you can only see a chart with a single time scale.

It would be great to be able to see the Trends charts for any individual tracker as well. That way you can more easily evaluate trends by individual goal.

I understand that a work around is possible. Right now the user…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bad Habits: Weekly or Monthly shouldn't go to Missed until max is exceeded

I have the "bad habit" of not wanting to eat desserts more than twice per week. But I don't consider those two times of eating desserts to be bad. I wish that those two allowed bad habits were not counted as "missed". I wish they counted as "done" for the two that I want to allow myself, and only "missed" after the two I have allowed. It makes me feel bad to eat desserts twice, because it's marked as "missed" and the whole circle on the day is not filled, whereas in truth, I want to allow myself that "bad…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?