Skip to content

Vote on Features

624 results found

1. App starts where I left off

The app should start where I last left off when I exited the app last.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Set tracker for once every 3 months, or once a year

I have clean out my closet once every year, and change my air filters every 3 months. I was going to add the tasks to stride and couldn’t find a way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! You can set a Yearly goal with the Average tracker type.

We don’t include quarterly or yearly options for the Habit tracker since it’s built for things that happen a lot more often, monthly at least. Some things like this are better to keep track with a to-do list app, though we’re considering add that functionality to Strides too.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle

3. Alternate day setting

A way to set an activity to occur/be logged on alternate days

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can't get into my account via computer

I canget into the app on the phone, but not the computer. It doesn't seem to have a field for FORGOT PASSWORD or to reset it.
    Anyone have any advice? I don't see a contact email.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out, and for your support!

Sorry for the confusion. We’re in the process of switching to iCloud sync because it’s faster, more reliable and more private than our old sync system. Plus, it doesn’t require an email and password, it just works automatically with the tap of a button. If you’ve already signed up for an account on the old system then you can log in here: https://my.stridesapp.com/login

If you need to reset your password, you can do that with the (?) button on the right side of the Password field, either in the iOS app (under the link at the bottom of the Sync & Backup view) or on the web here: https://my.stridesapp.com/remind

Here are the details of what we’re changing and why: https://www.stridesapp.com/support.html

In short, it’s because the web app was very rarely used, lost a bunch of money over five years, and…

5. Be able to mark several days of habits completed at once

I moved from another habit application. Because this one is amazing. But I’ve completed habits that I would like to Check off retroactively in strides.
    For example: I want to mark habits completed from today and 30 days back. Even if importing is hard to integrate from other apps, this would help me to add habits I’ve done 600+ times and continue to see my statistics.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! Welcome to Strides. :)

You can very quickly backlog in bulk from a habit’s History view (second tab from the left above its charts). Just set the Start Date in the past and you can log a day with a single tap.

Kyle

6. Reminders on specific days

I've been checking the way how to use reminders only on some days and I found this in FAQ section:
    Can I get alerts on specific days?
    Yes. On the Edit Tracker view, tap Alerts and choose Weekdays for specific days of the week.

However this is not there in the app, there is no Alerts in edit tracker view, just reminders that do not have specific days and "when to log" with specific days. However the reminders alerts me also on the off days, kind of annoying when you have more things you do not do on weekends. Not…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for the confusion. That answer hadn’t been updated in a long time so thanks for pointing that out. I just updated it to:

“Yes. On the tracker’s Settings view, tap When to Log and choose the days you’d like to log. Tapping the When to Log can change it to every X days, weeks, months, etc.

Then, go back to the tracker Settings view and tap the Reminders field to add as many as you’d like. They will all be triggered on the days you chose in When to Log."

If you’re still getting reminders on non-log days, feel free to reply to this email because that would be a bug we haven’t seen before.

Kyle

7. I don’t understand Bad Habits

I couldn’t find contact info on the website and I didn’t understand the FAQ.
    My bad habit stays at 100% if I log all yeses or all no’s. I don’t understand how to log it. I read the FAQ, but that didn’t help.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Drew,

Sorry for the confusion. You can email me directly from the last question in the FAQ.

As for bad habits, tapping the circle checkbox or swiping right (a good log) will move it to Done on the Today tab and the progress bar will stay at 100% on the Reports tab.

The Goal is like a max threshold you don’t want to go over. So, if your Goal is zero, then logging a Yes (by swiping left) will exceed your threshold and change the progress bar to red, moving it to Missed for the day.

Hope that helps!
    Kyle

8. Start Up Screen Options

I would like to be able to open strides right in “due today screen.” (I love the progress bars and not getting overwhelmed by all the tasks)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tori,

Thanks for reaching out! While we aren’t able to apply the Due Today filter on the Reports tab if the app falls out of memory, is force quit, etc. there are a couple ways to accomplish the general goal:

1. Open the app throughout the day, often enough so it doesn’t go out of memory, keeping the Due Today filter applied all the time.

2. Use the Today tab to log your progress, since it’s always filtered to what’s due now so you can focus on just those trackers.

Also, we added a setting called Default Home Screen which allows you to select Today or Reports for whenever the app does need to do a fresh launch, so that can save a step too.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle

9. Comparing performance

Hello,
    Pls add a feature to the reports that always for comparing & viewing performance improvement or decline for each goal from week to week or month to month, right now we can see all the items but can’t compare for each habit over time
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. App badges show up at end of day.

Badges for apps on my phone indicate “To-do” items. Having the Strides badges appear for my logs each day at midnight is inconvenient as I cannot yet log whether or not I’ve done my tasks, since the day has not yet begun. It would be more convenient if I could set the app badge to appear at a certain time of day (e.g. evening), essentially prompting me to log what I’ve accomplished at that time, and keeping the Home Screen less “busy” throughout the day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! You can do this by setting up Routines for your trackers. The badge will only show what’s Due Now, based on the Routines you’ve chosen for your trackers, and the time frames you choose for each Routine.

11. Automatic Project Rescale

When a new landmark is added to a project, should be given the possibility to automatically rescale the weights proportionally to the completation of the project

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add habits to tags

In the Manage Tags interface, include an option to add habits to tags.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Constant login on Mac

I just started using Strides on Mac (M1). I noticed it keeps prompting me to enter my password for Apple Media Services. Is there a way to stop this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry about that! We released an update shortly after this was posted that should have solved that. If not, feel free to email me directly through the Send Feedback view. I only check this feature request forum once or twice per week, but I’m available more quickly through email.

Have a great day!
    Kyle

14. Please disable the ask for Apple ID sign in..!!!!!

Since the last few updates, (current 11.3.1) it constantly asks to sign in Apple ID. Why?? No other apps on my phone does this. Super annoying even though I really like the Strides app. But now I feel it’s a privacy concern

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry about that. Don’t worry, it’s not a privacy issue. We aren’t collecting any personal data. We ran into a strange bug causing this for a very small number of people, but I confirmed that the latest update fixed it for the people that emailed me about it. Are you still seeing it now?

If so, please reach out through email and we’ll get it fixed. Thanks!

15. Web page

Make a webpage compatible with app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a feature that lets us see our future trackers

I recently added a tracker schedules for a week from now, but I need to double check it. Sadly I haven’t been able to find a feature that allows me to check future trackers I’ve created. Please implement this feature into the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bold Fonts

Include bold fonts to improve reading

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include habit avatar in today and report view

This helps quickly identify the habit in the list for faster processing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. To-do list and associated goal

I would like to have a goal of completing my to do list every day, and an associated list that will be dynamic. Perhaps I have a list of two phone calls, three chores that are periodic, and a few errands. My list would change daily, but my goal would be the same every day, which is to complete my to do list for that day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Though the list can’t be totally dynamic, this is best done in one of these ways:

1. Create a series of repeating tasks (Habits) to complete on specific days of the week, and the Perfect Day feature will congratulate you when you’ve completed them.

2. Use a to-do list app to add tasks and when you finish it for the day you can track your goal progress in Strides, either with a Habit or Milestones tracker.

20. Track additional input above goal

It would be great to be able to track how much I exceed a goal. For example I have a goal set for yoga once a week, but some weeks I manage to get in two sessions! I would like to be able to keep track of this, but after completing the goal it disappears from the list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Emily,

You can always swipe right to add an extra log from the Reports tab.

In an update coming soon we’re adding the ability to continue showing habits after their Goal is met, since you’ll be able to skip them on days you don’t need to do them.

Kyle

• Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base