How can we improve Strides?

Master calendar view with indicators to show what habit was achieved each day.

207 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • K.L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a monthly calendar view that shows and initial or icon for each of my goals so that I can get an overview of everything I completed that month. For example a W for workouts, an N for novel — user picks a letter or symbol for each goal. Then I can see them all on my monthly calendar view. Option to include each goal in calendar view or not. So that I can see all exercise goals - yoga, weightlifting, hiking — but not other goals if I want.

• julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google calendar a must and outlook too. I love the idea of an calendar view.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the idea of gold, silver, bronze, with thresholds for percentage of tasks done (customizable for each user) E.g. gold = >95%, silver = >80%, bronze= >50%, anything less than bronze does not show a circle on the date. Easy to visualize, yet flexible for each person.

I would like to be able to look at one calendar that shows me little colored dots or even the circle of daily progress so I can see which days have a complete or almost complete circle and overall how close I am to completing all goals on all days they are scheduled. It would make me feel better to see 80% or 90% or 100% of all goals being met each day. Maybe those could be gold, silver or bronze days on the calendar. It is nice to see the calendar for each individual habit but I am much more interested in this “master”view.

It’s a pain in the butt to click on each individual habit, then click “history” and then click on the chart tab, to be able to see my calendar and percentage of time that goal has been met. Then I have to do that for each habit.

And since I’m not seeing the success/failure relates regularly and succinctly, it doesn’t really help to motivate me, because I can easily ignore the history I have with each habit.

When showing this on a Calendar View, each habit’s indicator should be small enough to be able to see at least 9 (3x3 grid) at a glance and not have to tap on the date to see all habits performed that day.

A calendar view will indicate the over all achievements made and once that needs more care in following up.. need this feature which will attract many users!

• Vicky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A calendar with planned timings and a calendar that shows the real logged time next to it did direct comparison

Feedback and Knowledge Base