Skip to content

Vote on Features

107 results found

1. Record time (or units) at task completion

When the task is complete I want to record minutes. The field could simply be a unit: minutes, miles, kilometers, or some other unit.

I do not want the goal to be the unit like the popular "Log hh:mm" feature suggestion. If the goal is to Bicycle 5 miles, why not name the tracker, "Ride 5 miles," "Play piano 20 minutes?" etc?

My goal is daily meditation, not X number of minutes of meditation. Meditating 10, 20, 30, or even 5 minutes is achieving the goal. I don't want not making X number of minutes to be considered a failure.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep an eye on votes. In the meantime, you could accomplish something very similar with an Average tracker by naming it something like "Play piano 20 minutes" then logging 15 if you played for 15 minutes (hh:mm format coming later like you mentioned) BUT the Goal does not have to be 20.

You could set the Goal to 1 so literally anything above zero is still considered successful, but it would still show a bar chart with all the time you've logged plus trends over weeks, months, etc.

Hope that helps!

Kyle

2. Track Apple HealthKit Cardio Fitness

Cardio Fitness (VO2 Max) is a primary indicator of cardio vascular health. Apple tracks and exposes this in HealthKit. Please can you sync this from Apple Health to save having to record it manually.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More Frequencies

being able to create habits where you can have different frequency options, for example: studying 1 hour a day 5 days a week or a month

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Tag — search the notes in each habit

The tag function only allows users to filter for the habits, cannot use it to filter the notes. Can you expand the function of tag. It is crucial n important feature that can be found in other App. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mac: Close Selection Box without Pressing X Button

Sort of like this issue- https://strides.uservoice.com/forums/249947-vote-on-features/suggestions/15067593-pressing-esc-button-close-edit-tracker-dialogb

Instead of explaining it because I suck at it, here is chat gpt to explain it:

"Implement a feature to close modals by clicking outside their area, utilizing the event.target and event.currentTarget properties of the Event API to distinguish clicks on the modal backdrop from clicks on the modal content itself. This enhances user experience by allowing intuitive dismissal of modals."

So yea, clicking the grayed out area anywhere outside closes the modal. It is really common in other apps and your app is so great but this part a bit makes it hard…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add color to tag entry in the report view grouped by tags

When you are in the report view, it would be great to see colours in tag entries when you group by tags because it is difficult to distinguish tags from goals visually.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! I'm keeping an eye on this one. In the meantime, adding an emoji before or after the tag's name helps quite a bit. Hope that helps while I collect more feedback on this. Have a great day!

7. Build time-based routines from habits

Currently you can assign habits to a time of day, and you can tag them, but you cannot build a morning routine, or a bedtime routine, or an after-work routine etc.

What I imagine is this:

• create a new routine, give it a name
    • add habits to that routine, and allow ordering the habits within that routine
    • optionally allow to add an estimated time for each habit
    • show the total duration of the routine

And then, when you want to complete a routine:

• select "start routine"
    • render the first habit (with a timer if estimate is set) on the screen
    12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enter Sub-Category of a Habit & Track by Color on the Calendar

For example, I want to have the habit of "Creating" each day - whether that be writing, photography, or videography. If it's a rainy day, it may be best for writing OR I may spend time with both photography and videography. I'd like to color-code the subcategories so that when I look back at the "Creating" habit calendar, I can see how I split my "Creating" time over the past month (in addition to how many days I was successful at incorporating "Creating" into my day).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display information pertinent to date clicked - specifically for [target: number by date] trackers

Hi, I currently have strides plus. I recently started using it and I love the tracker capabilities.

However, I have noticed something very strange. Not sure of this is a glitch or intentional. Whenever I go to the previous days to look at the previous days entries for all of my [Target: Number by Date] entries are just displaying the same information I see on the current day. Which is not very useful for me. And, honestly I’m kind of frustrated. I click on the previous days because I want to see what my latest entry was on that day!!,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Developing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pausing a tracker

I have to workout 30 mins a day. But now I am suffering from a flu and can’t do this. I want to pause my tracker for 2 weeks after which it can start again on its own. I hope this feature could be added as today I can’t do it in the way explained.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry you have the flu!

It can get very complicated adding a pre-scheduled pause function without causing other issues, but the Skip feature was added to take care of scenarios like this. It's just a quick swipe left to tap Skip for the habit to be ignored for the day.

I'm marking this as reviewing to see if more people vote for it.

Thanks for the feedback, and I hope you feel better soon!

Kyle

11. Add more Shortcut options

Background: I really like Stride's current IOS/Mac shortcut options (e.g. log to trackers). It would be super useful if we could also grab the name of our current trackers as well.

Ask:
    Add a IOS/Mac shortcut that allows users to get current goal value and name.

Example Use Case:
    Automate time tracking goals with the Timery app feeding data to Stride. This could be done if the Stride goal name and the project name in Timery/Toggl are the same.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you make the data entry screen larger on macOS?

While I can expand the size of the main app, the data entry screen size is relatively small - especially for project entry when entering a fair amount of information.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Macro Ratio

I’m currently working on fixing my diet and fitness. One major part of it is maintaining a ratio between fat, protein, and carbs.

Currently I’m trying to use the Apple health task to this. However, they work like an average number tracker. The problem with this is if the number of calories I intake changes, so should the number of my macros.

So my idea was to make a new Apple Health tracker for each macro, based on percent instead of number.

For example, 1g of fat is worth 9cal. So:
    Apple Health sends 50g of fat and 900cal.
    Strides…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. set goal streak for average

i would love if there was an option to set the goal streak for the number of days kept on or above the average.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Calendar display

I want to track weekly, monthly and yearly goals an a clear display calendar option. I wanna see how different habits, projects, and other trackers run along side each other. I’d also on a seperate note like to have individual notes on each milestone for my project tracker.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback! Notes on individual milestones are coming in the next update, along with subtasks so you can break down your projects into smaller steps. 😎

I'll think through the calendar display idea and see what I can come up with. Have a great day!

16. Allow Apple Health tracked weight goal to be tracked as "Target: Number by Date"

The recent update that added weight as a goal from Apple Health is great to have! but I would love if you could track it as "Target: Number by Date".

Currently it seems that you can only create the weight goal and it defaults to track as "Average: Repeating Number"

Even when creating a custom tracker an example for "Target: Number by Date" is weight.

This could apply to "Body Fat percentage", "BMI", and "Waist Circumference" too now that they are coming from Apple Health.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks Ken! I totally understand. This is just a much larger code change so we didn't do it on this update. If enough people vote for it we'll do our best to make it happen.

In the meantime, it's important to note that the Average tracker type is still awesome for tracking these metrics. It's not the same approach as a one-time goal like losing 10 lbs by Summer, for example, but that can still be done with a Target tracker, and it's temporary. After that, the start and goal dates/values need to be changed frequently as seasons and goals change, and if you're just wanting to maintain your weight the Target tracker isn't helpful anymore.

With the Average tracker, you can set a Rolling Average goal to be at or below/above a certain number, and gradually adjust it over time if needed. That can even work for weight loss…

17. Pace: Don't consider non-Due dates

When you set a Target Goal the pace is where you should at least be if you want to reach your target on time. Currently the pace is simply the progress / seconds passed. But if you want to not work on the task on some weekdays it makes sense that the pace will spread the workload to the other weekdays equally. Otherwise the pace will advance on weekdays you don’t want do work on the task which is unintuitive.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add folders with circle of progress

In addition to the new tags, there should be the option to sort habits, goals, etc. into folders so that the main page is not overfilled, if you decide to track a lot of stuff.
    These folders should be visible on the main page as if they were normal habits, goals, etc. With an arrow next to them you can show or hide the habits and goals and then log them.
    The folder should also have the function of showing progress using a circle so that I can always see directly how far I am today or in general without…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the feedback! Have you tried the new Group by Tag filter on the Progress Report? It works almost exactly as you described, allowing you to view all your goals and habits in groups like folders that can be opened or closed, with a progress bar and stats summarizing each group.

I considered adding something like this on the Today tab but it became way too complicated with all the different status sections, so I hope this works well for you!

Have a great day,

Kyle

19. Apple Health: Add Mind and Body workout option

Request: In addition to the Mindful Minutes integration, can you add a meditation option that ties to Apple Watch workout for Mind and Body?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create Tracker Left arrow data loss

Creating a tracker with my elderly parent, they filled it all in then hit the left arrow before I realized it. They lost all the info for that tracker. Please add a 'are you sure' prompt if the tracker has been modified.

Also, in general, you use the Checkmark to mean save but sometimes that's missing. Like the Reminder time does not have it. And in one place the Checkmark is Green but in this Create area it's just white.

One last thing, when you change the Goal count please highlight the number so I can just type "2" instead…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?