Vote on Features

1. Yellow circle for partially met goals

For goals that are 2+ times a day, there should be a yellow color on the calendar so if one day you met the goal only a fraction of the times, it is reflected.
    For example, if the goal is to drink 8 cups of water a day and you only drank 5, the circle on the calendar for that day should be yellow instead of red or green to indicate you partially met the goal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Log time in hr/min

I have a few tasks where I need to track time. For example playing the piano. I I have a goal of 2 hours a week, and at the moment all I can do it count by minutes then do math to figure out 120 means 2 hours. This get more unweildy when I have a goal of 15-20 for something. It would be nice to be able to set a goal as a unit of Time, then add as units of time.

628 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  55 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep Averages in Today View until Goal is met

When an average goal is logged once, it disappears from the today view. This is fine for logs done once per day, but average goals done multiple times per day should stay in the today view until the average is met. Can there be an option to choose whether to close it out for the day, or have it stay in today view until the average is met? Having this as an option would really help the today view be more accurate for those of us that use average goals multiple times per day. (I’ve tried using habits, but if…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Choose which goals count towards "perfect" days

I thought it might be helpful to select only the goals I really want to focus on to count towards "perfect" days. I do want to be able to keep track of everything, but it could be discouraging if every tracker is weighted the same. It's so easy to become overwhelmed by the amount of things we want to be doing, and it might be easier to focus and stay motivated if we could select which ones we NEED to complete to achieve a "perfect day," and we could always go look at our other trackers to see our progress.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to Set End Date for Archived Habits

When a habit is moved to the archive, we should be able to set a date the tracking is stopped.
    I like the data I used to have about % of days I accomplished the habit, but as time passes and I am no longer logging it because it has been replaced and is in the archive, the data is diluted by months of inactivity that is factored into the percentage. By archiving the habit, I want to preserve that data for the active period, not lose it to time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make related goals, or categories of a single goal, e.g. 1 hour of study vs 1 hour of report writing

E.g. aim to do 5 hours of uni work per day, some days I may spend the whole 5 hours writing a report, others I will do revision

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to sort trackers (ie by numbers from high to low & vice versa

Hello,

It would be useful to have a sorting feature where one can sort trackers in ascending or descending order. For example, within a category if one has a list of trackers, all of which track numbers, to able to sort from highest to lowest and vice versa.

Thank you,

Joel

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add setting to open straight to Dashboard

For those who routinely use the dashboard to enter and review information, it would be useful to be to open straight to that page rather than the Today page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No tracking option... just a goal date

Sometimes I can’t expect myself to, let’s say, read my new book every day; but I do like seeing the goal there (without a habit to check off every day).

So, I’d like a no tracking option - just a reminder of a due date option with an option to extend if needed.

One might say this defeats the purpose of the app, but it should be noted that I’m assuming that I’d be checking the app in the first place as a habit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Community

I would like to find a community with the same or similar habits that need changing or starting. I have noticed that I like to get recognition for the work I do. It activates my reward-center in my brain and makes it even easier to achieve my daily goals.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Search Option

Can you possibility add a search option. I have lots of trackers (and the tags help), but a search bar would be awesome.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Set Where The Dash Board Ends

I’ve set a number goal but the dashboard goes to double the amount I’ve set. It looks like I’ve gone no where and this is discouraging to look at.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Average time on the clock

A handful of my goals are related to a target clock time; e.g., the time I wake up, the time I get into my office, the time I go to bed. I understand the tracker time stamps the time an activity is completed, I would like to be able to see something that shows the “average time I got to the office” over the past (week/month, etc.)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add alternate sync options

Now that Strides is moving to iCloud sync, I will no longer be able to sync across my devices. I have a number of devices - some issued buy work and some personal. The work issued one block iCloud syncing for security purposes. Please consider adding Dropbox or OneDrive or Google Sync so those corporate users can still benefit from syncing across devices.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Different view personalization options

Ability to change theme/colors of entire app as well as individual trackers

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. GREEN Calendar Strides Overview

Something very motivating is that inside a specific habit you can see the calendar turning green when you complete a habit.
    The problem is that you have to manually go inside each habit to see it when in some other apps you can see it when you enter the app which is very motivating.
    I don’t know how this can work with the current design but something to think about

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Goal Streak for Average Tracker

I would like to see the average tracker get an option to set a streak goal like the habit tracker. I want to keep my average close to a goal for a certain length of time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Startup option

In settings we should have the ability to set some options what happens when we open the app. 1. List view. or 2. Tags list. I’m only using tag view, yet it always goes to list view. Perhaps the tags list should not be a dropdown list, but rather a list of buttons (so we don’t need to click on the dropdown).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Streak Chain On Calendar

Connecting the dots on a calendar to form a chain is very satisfying. A streak should be represented by a horizontal line running through the days the user has kept the streak. When the user breaks the streak the chain will break. This visual feature will motivate users to avoid ending their streak.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Optional Goals

A way to track optional goals, or activities that you value but don’t have deadlines or set frequencies. That would let you track how often you’re doing the sorts of things that help you thrive, but where doing any one of them is just as good as any other. For example, I might have ten activities that reliably keep me in a positive mood, and I want a habit of doing one or two from that category every day, but it doesn’t matter which ones I pick, and it doesn’t matter how often a particular one gets picked. It just…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base