Skip to content

Vote on Features

467 results found

1. Link ideas submitted with account

So we can check the status of our submitted ideas and read feedback :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi jay,

That’s another cool idea! Unfortunately, we aren’t able to do that with UserVoice, the service we use for managing ideas.

We’re using a grandfathered version of it because the new one is way above our budget, but I’ll look into it to see if it’d be possible if we upgraded.

Have a great day!
    Kyle

2. For goals w/ multiple reminders, allow us to set multiple Custom texts

In the same way you can set a Custom text for your goal reminder, allow us to set different Custom texts if the goal has more than one daily reminder.

And/Or: if the goal has a reminder on multiple days, allow us to set different Custom texts for each day.

I like the Custom reminders. That bit of personalization makes it a little easier to listen to the reminder and get things done! My ideas above are simply about allowing more variation in that personalization. I don't really care how it's implemented, I just simply want to be able to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We automatically recalculate dates for milestones if they have the same date as the whole project and that date is changed, but even that can create confusion. While I can see the value in this change, we’d rather prevent confusion than reduce a couple steps for situations like this, since it wouldn’t be as helpful for some project types.

4. Streak make-up: Allow for user-defined method for making up for a missed day

Streaks can be super motivational but sometimes life happens. Would be great to (have the option to) maintain a long streak when a day is missed by completing an additional, user-defined task e.g. if streak is 1/day of something then option to do 2 the next day to make up for the miss and maintain the streak.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s no way to skip, and this is very intentional, based on lots of research. Why? In short, because it hurts way more than it helps. We’ve tested it out, and hundreds of studies have confirmed our findings: Relying on willpower in the moment is a terrible strategy for building lasting habits. Once our brain makes the connection that “skipping” something has no negative effect (e.g. You go on vacation and skip a work out, but it doesn’t reset your Streak or affect your Success Rate), it becomes far too easy to skew your stats and the entire system breaks down.

So what do you do if you are on vacation or sick? The best option is to attempt to do the habit, even if it’s not to the same level you usually do, and log Yes since the act of keeping up the habit is what helps to build…

5. Multiple Customized reminders

I love the reminders section and have 9 reminders for my 1 goal but I’d like to be able too customize each reminder instead of all 9 saying the same thing.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! That’s quite complex in terms of the user experience, but if we get another request for it I’ll re-open this idea.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

6. Add alternate sync options

Now that Strides is moving to iCloud sync, I will no longer be able to sync across my devices. I have a number of devices - some issued buy work and some personal. The work issued one block iCloud syncing for security purposes. Please consider adding Dropbox or OneDrive or Google Sync so those corporate users can still benefit from syncing across devices.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve account creation for submitting ideas

I wrote my idea out 3 times before I could post.
    1) it asks me to log in. I was confused because I’m logged in so I clicked the top left button to see what my email is. Lost what I wrote.
    2) I created an account. Guess what it takes me out of this site-in-app thing after u was done.
    3) rewrote and logged in. Although it was confusing af cause it asked for a password and I hadn’t set one yet.

Terrible ux

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We use a service called UserVoice for this so unfortunately there's nothing we can do to improve their account creation process. They have you create an account before submitting/voting to keep an accurate count of votes and notify people of progress made on their ideas.

1 2 20 21 22 24 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base