Habit Focus Timer
Add an option to start a timer for a Habit to make sure I did it long enough to count as done. For example, rather than marking "Clean House" as Done, I could set a countdown for 30 minutes to make sure I do it properly. Could apply to meditating, practicing an instrument, learning a language, focusing on deep work, etc.
-
manav lazy commented
I also provide loved reading your article And recommended this to my loved ones members and friends. Your website is exceptional and I will continue to encourage it to my friends.
https://maanw.in/ -
manav lazy commented
A BDG login is normally the gateway to an individual player profile. It may provide access to account settings, history, notifications, game information, support tools and security options. Never share your BDG game login credentials, one-time passwords, verification codes or personal documents with another person.
https://bdggameworld.in.net -
manav lazy commented
RaxiWin is explicitly designed as a mobile-first platform, with interfaces optimized for smartphones and tablets rather than desktop-only use. Most users access RaxiWin through a mobile browser by visiting the official website, where the layout automatically adapts to smaller screens for easier navigation.
https://raxiwin.info -
Satyam Mon commented
Reliable shipment interpretation depends on understanding what individual tracking events actually represent. https://speedx-tracking.com/ provides SpeedX tracking information along with useful explanations of common delivery statuses and shipment stages. This can help distinguish routine transit activity, facility processing, and delivery-stage updates while also providing context for periods when a new scan has not yet appeared. The content keeps the focus on practical shipment information.
-
Anderson Carlos de Camargo commented
I don´t know why we don´t have this feature until now ;o)
-
Omar
commented
Would be good if you made the timer with notifications not just for minutes and a few hours, but also for extended hours and days to use it for Intermittent Fasting. Thanks.
-
Anonymous
commented
Lack of a timer is the only reason Strides isn’t my go-to tracking app. Instead, I use Focus To-Do because it offers an adjustable pomodoro timer (eg 25 min work + 5 min break). But I don’t like the way they display their stats (it’s too hard to figure out how many minutes I’ve spent on each task). If Strides offered a pomodoro timer, it would be perfect.
-
Anonymous
commented
A must have feature!
-
Anonymous
commented
This is a must needed feature!
-
Anonymous
commented
This would be a great feature for my kid who needs to keep track of how much time he spent practicing each day (cello).
-
Anonymous
commented
Yes! This is what I want for meditation and exercise. But sometimes I meditate multiple times a day. I still have a goal of 12 minutes minimum a day, but there might be two sessions to reach the 12 minutes.
-
Anonymous
commented
Or maybe do a daily "value", so it's all purpose for things like duration or ounces of water.
-
Anonymous
commented
I'm currently using Timeglass for iOS to track the durations of each habit. A timer function would be extremely helpful, eliminating much of the friction involved when switching between multiple apps.
Less app switching = more productivity
-
Anonymous
commented
Currently I'm taking the timing with toggl and then I log the value into Strides. It would be awesome if I could to this by using Strides only! If now I'm in doubt about upgrading to the plus version if this will be available in the plus version I'd definitely do the upgrade! Surely it would be even better if available also on the free version.
-
Anonymous
commented
Track how long homework takes by task (2 hours reading, 3 hours working/writing) --> add something that tells you your average so you can better plan your time!