Vote on Features

1. Share with Accountability Partners

Share the progress you're making on a goal/habit with one or more accountability partners.

952 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    76 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Break big goal into small steps

Create a new tracker type with the ability to add checklists/milestones and break them into smaller steps.

915 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s great to see this one getting so much interest! We’ve designed a new tracker type specifically for breaking big goals down into small steps, and we’ll release it as soon as we’re able. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

3. Apple Health integration (HealthKit)

It would be really helpful if this linked with HealthKit. If I have a goal for exercise. Or take my vitamins. Or medicines. Etc. and I already log this in another app to be able to track in health, it would be really cool to not have to log it on this one. And get a reminder if it isn’t completed. I know it seems strange, but often I log something in another app because I like to see what I’m doing for my body. It would just eliminate an extra step or two while also tracking my habits (or…

810 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mac app

Please make app :)

325 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Habit Focus Timer

Add an option to start a timer for a Habit to make sure I did it long enough to count as done. For example, rather than marking "Clean House" as Done, I could set a countdown for 30 minutes to make sure I do it properly. Could apply to meditating, practicing an instrument, learning a language, focusing on deep work, etc.

267 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Setting for what time day starts

I would like to choose when my day starts, instead of the default 'at midnight'.
    I'm a bit of a night owl, so I stay up late and tend to sleep in. This constantly makes it seem like I'm behind on my goals, even when I'm not.

181 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Journal: Daily Success Log

Productivity coaches such as Jason Selk and others recommend creating a daily success log in which a person records what went well during the day, what can be improved upon, and an action that can be taken toward improvement. You can kind of set something like that up, but only by using notes and kludging it a bit. Being able to create free form questions as a template and recording brief answers would be awesome. It would be an excellent addition to the app.

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Collaboration

I would like to be able to set a group goal. And then the ability to sign people up for my goal (limited to invited guests) so that we all are working towards the same goal and can communicate and send encouragement and pictures etc. But the goal tracking is still at an individual level. Great for corporate, family or school goals.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More languages options

English it's a universal language for sure, but being able to use the app in our native languages (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc.) would be more compelling and stimulating for people who have English as a second language. Most of Strides cheaper competitors already have this function.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Absolutely, we’re definitely planning to fully-localize the entire app in all the top languages. In the meantime, you can create tracker names in any language, so it’s only the field labels that are in English. We’ll translate those as soon as possible!

11. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Tracker types: Make it easier to choose

Would love to have the option to edit the tracker type on an already created tracker OR to see an example of how the results would populate when you create a new item to track so you can decide how you really want to see the results without having to create multiple items with different tracker types just to see what it would look like.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! Since the tracker types have different data types it’s not possible to change the type after the fact, but I totally agree that it should be easier to choose the type upfront. So, I designed a new way to do that with screenshots of the charts and goal/habit examples when choosing a type. We’ll add this later this year, after Progress Reports, iOS 14, etc.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Kyle

13. Profile picture

When can we add a profile picture?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Improve History view

Make it easier to see log history by removing empty rows for unlogged days, allow choosing/editing time stamps, show notes in-line, improve legibility and make it easier to add/delete logs.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to have all trackers displayed on the Today tab

Even when I have met my target for a week I still need to log how I perform on the following days. At the moment I have to go into each tracker to do that. Ideally I would be able to display and easily log all active trackers (regardless of whether target met) on a version of the Today tab, as I think used to be the case, please. Otherwise App becomes very time consuming to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We’re planning to add a feature that will allow you to see everything on the Today view, even after its goal is met. In the meantime, rather than tapping a tracker, then its History tab, adding a log and going back twice, you can save time by swiping to log from the Reports tab. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

• Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base