Vote on Features

1. Setting for what time day starts

I would like to choose when my day starts, instead of the default 'at midnight'.
    I'm a bit of a night owl, so I stay up late and tend to sleep in. This constantly makes it seem like I'm behind on my goals, even when I'm not.

212 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planned  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Journal: Daily Success Log

Productivity coaches such as Jason Selk and others recommend creating a daily success log in which a person records what went well during the day, what can be improved upon, and an action that can be taken toward improvement. You can kind of set something like that up, but only by using notes and kludging it a bit. Being able to create free form questions as a template and recording brief answers would be awesome. It would be an excellent addition to the app.

109 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Average: Move to Done when Goal is reached

I noticed when setting up a habit like "Push-Ups" that if I have a daily goal of say 100, and I log 20 push-ups, then the task is considered as "Done" even though I haven't reached my goal. The same is reflected on the iOS 14 widget. Isn't this a bug? Shouldn't the habit only be considered as Done when I reach my goal of 100?

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! This is not a bug because most Average Per Day goals are only logged once (e.g Sleep) but I totally understand where you’re coming from. So, I’m thinking through a new field called Move to Done that could have a When Goal is Met option for these scenarios. We have to get through a few more updates before we could add this, but I’m planning to add it when we’re able.

In the meantime, if you log less than your goal for the day you can always swipe right or tap the log icon while it’s in the Done section and tap Add New Log. The app will automatically add all the day’s logs up for you.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle

4. More languages options

English it's a universal language for sure, but being able to use the app in our native languages (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc.) would be more compelling and stimulating for people who have English as a second language. Most of Strides cheaper competitors already have this function.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Absolutely, we’re definitely planning to fully-localize the entire app in all the top languages. In the meantime, you can create tracker names in any language, so it’s only the field labels that are in English. We’ll translate those as soon as possible!

• Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base