Vote on Features

1. Break big goal into small steps

Create a new tracker type with the ability to add checklists/milestones and break them into smaller steps.

663 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s great to see this one getting so much interest! We’ve designed a new tracker type specifically for breaking big goals down into small steps, and we’ll release it as soon as we’re able. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

2. Apple Health integration (HealthKit)

It would be really helpful if this linked with HealthKit. If I have a goal for exercise. Or take my vitamins. Or medicines. Etc. and I already log this in another app to be able to track in health, it would be really cool to not have to log it on this one. And get a reminder if it isn’t completed. I know it seems strange, but often I log something in another app because I like to see what I’m doing for my body. It would just eliminate an extra step or two while also tracking my habits (or…

550 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Progress Reports

The tracking of habits is quite good but instead of the dashboard we should have an option to switch to analytics view that would display all habits in calendar mode or in a graph so we can get a general idea of how we are doing with all our habits without having to click on each one individually. Tracking is useless without the ability to easily get the picture of where we stand and what we need to improve and that’s not as smooth as it should be right now in my opinion. Also would be very helpful for those…

1,674 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    98 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Status update: We’ve been making some big backend changes that will make it a lot easier for us to release new features, including Progress Reports.

We’re also collecting feedback to help prioritize requests, and diving in to the specifics with designs and user testing.

After the big iOS 13 update, with dark mode, a Mac app and iCloud Sync, we’ll be able to take care of a couple formula improvements that are necessary for reports, then we’ll be able to build and launch this. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

4. Morning, Afternoon & Evening Routines

The Fabulous App shows a day’s task in three groups, morning, day, and night. It makes it far easier to view the first few tasks on my radar. Stride’s current grid view presents all of my tasks all at once, which is far less meaningful if I saw just the ones that matter in the moment.

What is contextually important? Show me those things, and diminish the others.

203 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Consider When to Log for Streak/Success

I have a habit that is “bike to work” which is set to log MTWThF. I bike ThF one week and MT the next week, and it counts it as 4/6 days instead of 4/4. If it’s only set to log on certain days, only those days should count towards a streak.

111 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Support Siri shortcuts for all habit types

Currently only Yes/No habits support Siri shortcuts. I'm assuming because this is the only type that doesn't require additional input from user to mark the habit completed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Don't calculate percentage completed until the day's over

I have a tracker for brushing my teeth twice a day. I brush my teeth once in the morning and once at night. However, for the entire duration of the day, the percentage completed section doesn't include the current day. Thus, my percentage completed is lower than it should be, which I find annoying. It would be great to only calculate the percentage completed using full days.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ‘Projected’ moves finish date instead of end result

The projected number currently adjusts your end result based on how quick your pace is at the moment, but I don’t find this useful.

For example, if my goal is to read the Bible in a year, and I’m ahead of schedule, I would much rather know how much quicker I’m going to finish than that I’m going to read 1.24 Bibles by the end of the year.

So instead, there should at least be an option to have ‘projected’ present the projected finish date instead of the projected result.

Thanks.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Setting for what time day starts

I would like to choose when my day starts, instead of the default 'at midnight'.
    I'm a bit of a night owl, so I stay up late and tend to sleep in. This constantly makes it seem like I'm behind on my goals, even when I'm not.

124 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Collaboration

I would like to be able to set a group goal. And then the ability to sign people up for my goal (limited to invited guests) so that we all are working towards the same goal and can communicate and send encouragement and pictures etc. But the goal tracking is still at an individual level. Great for corporate, family or school goals.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More languages options

English it's a universal language for sure, but being able to use the app in our native languages (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc.) would be more compelling and stimulating for people who have English as a second language. Most of Strides cheaper competitors already have this function.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Absolutely, we’re definitely planning to fully-localize the entire app in all the top languages. In the meantime, you can create tracker names in any language, so it’s only the field labels that are in English. We’ll translate those as soon as possible!

12. Habit Timer

Add an option to start a timer for a Habit to make sure I did it long enough to count as done. For example, rather than marking "Clean House" as Done, I could set a countdown for 30 minutes to make sure I do it properly. Could apply to meditating, practicing an instrument, learning a language, focusing on deep work, etc.

185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Profile picture

When can we add a profile picture?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Journal: Daily Success Log

Productivity coaches such as Jason Selk and others recommend creating a daily success log in which a person records what went well during the day, what can be improved upon, and an action that can be taken toward improvement. You can kind of set something like that up, but only by using notes and kludging it a bit. Being able to create free form questions as a template and recording brief answers would be awesome. It would be an excellent addition to the app.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Reminders view to manage all notifications in one place

A page dedicated to managing all your alerts. See all of them and what goal they are tied to. Edit them right there. Though they'll can still be created the normal way too. I have a lot of goals so there are a lot of alerts. But right now you have to go to each goal to see its alert which is a bit frustrating. You accidentally choose times that are the same. Then you have to go edit it., etc.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mac app

Please make app :)

185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Accountability Partners

Share your goal/habit privately with an accountability partner that could see the progress you're making and leave comments.

713 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    69 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)