Skip to content

Vote on Features

624 results found

1. Group my strides

If I have a goal which implies a repetition of daily tasks or habits, it would be cool to set up those strides specifically for that goal. E.g. goal: lose 10 pounds. Strides: off to be before 11, 7-10 cups of green veggies, no snacks, etc. Or: learn Spanish to be able to chat with native speakers. Strides: Duolingo daily, tutor twice a week, audiobooks 3x a week... etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Set default reminder time when creating new trackers

I set all my reminders to the same time (11:30pm). It's a real pain to manually set this every time I create a new tracker. So perhaps in settings we can set a default reminder time when new trackers are created.

Note: This is related to the (unfortunately declined) "duplicate a tracker" feature request. If I could easily duplicate a tracker and modify it I wouldn't feel the need for this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry for the confusion, I think I declined the Duplicate Tracker suggestion a long time ago, but we built that feature. :)

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

3. multiple entries

is there a way I can enter data throughout the day; e.g., 8AM I drink 8 oz of water....10AM I drink 6....noon I drink 12, etc.? I'd like to see the ability to enter repeatedly then at the end of the day see how much actual water I drank. This would also be good for any cumulative-type goal with no "limit"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Brian,

The best way to do this would be to set up an Average tracker, with Show on Dashboard set to “Today’s total”.

That way, you can log throughout the day, and it will not only add up the total in the bar chart, but also show the total in the Dashboard progress bar. :)

Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

4. Completely stopped working. Cannot tick off tasks anymore. Do something fast please.

Completely stopped working cannot tick off tasks anymore please do something fast.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Glad you enjoy the log notes feature! It’s still just one gesture to add a note: Swipe left.

We did this to add more valuable data to the right side, as opposed to a light gray note icon that isn’t used as often.

Hope swiping left works well for you too!
    Kyle

6. Bring back! Capturing notes easily

Before the changes, it was easy to just click on the 'notes' icon next to the habit to write the details around my habits (habit = 1 new meal, notes = burrito or pesto pasta). Now, that 'note icon' has been replaced with how many times I've done my habit (e.g. 5/7) I have to click way more to be able to reach the notes section for my habit. I have 10 habits that require specific notes. So please bring back the 'notes' icon right next to the habit! Please. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Don’t worry, it’s still just one action to add a note: Swipe left.

We did this because adding notes is very rare, even with the button taking up all the space on the right side, so we decided to make that space more useful with helpful data.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom days/months/years

It would be great if you could customise the frequency of habits more, with regards to how many days/months. You can currently specify how many times to complete the habit, but you can’t customise it to be due every certain amount of days/months (X times every X months). It would also be great to be able to set certain goals for specific days (e.g. the 1st of each month). There is also no year option!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out! To set trackers to repeat every X days, weeks, months or years, tap the When to Log field, then change it from Weekdays to the frequency you’d like.

Kyle

9. % of success

I am a volunteer fireman and want to reach 30% of all fire calls. Some days we have one or more but other days may have no calls. I’d like to be able track the total number of fire calls and, as a percentage, the number of calls I was on scene. As of now, I can see now way of accounting for days with no calls as strides seems to only count each day or multiple entries in a day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for what you do! No problem, you could track this as a Rolling Average – as opposed to Per Day – to only count the times you log. Or, you could log 100 for 100% on the days you get zero calls.

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can always log any tracker on the Dashboard. We’re also planning to add an “overachiever mode” that shows trackers on today, even after their goal was achieved on a previous day.

11. Please recognize that I have already paid for the app. Please sync my entries between iPhone and iPad.

When the app is paid for, please unlock syncing and more than 3 habits.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Creating new habit screen (step 2 of 3) doesn't automatically go to next step.

When creating a new habit (create my own) and I enter all the information, it just hangs and I have to click on the arrow in the top right corner when it should automatically go to the next screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Due Today Screen

Due today keeps reverting back to Reports. Needs to open in Due Today, reports are for reflection of progress. This used to do this, not sure why it changed. Or perhaps provide a choice on which folder opens on start.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The default tab when opening the app is still Today, though it will keep the tab last opened on relaunch until the app goes out of memory.

If you’re seeing something different it’d be great to see a screen recording or to hear more detail about what you’re seeing.

16. Duplicated Trackers Bug

I saw this has been posted before but I am still having the issue.

Randomly, some of my trackers duplicated. Identical copies with the same history and logs etc. I deleted one of them because I don't need two of them. This deleted both and I was forced to re-remember and remake my trackers having lost all of the history of my old ones.

It happened a few days ago and I just remade everything but it has happened again just now and I am left with trackers being doubled up which I can't delete because then both copies will…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry about that.

We released an update that should fix/prevent this. Do you see it in the App Store, or is it already installed? Here’s the link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/strides-goals-habits-tracker/id672401817

If you already have the update, it sounds like might be a caching issue, in which case we could fix it like this:

1. Open Safari, enter or copy/paste strides://debug/menu in the address bar and hit enter, then open in Strides.
    2. Tap “Recalculate All Daily Goal States”
    3. Tap Done once the cell no longer looks tapped, which may take a few seconds.

If that doesn’t solve it, I’m happy to help get it working properly for you.

Have a great day!
    Kyle

17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sarah,

Sorry it’s crashing for you! We’re not seeing any widespread issues, so I’d love to figure out what’s causing that and get it fixed for you.

To help with that, it’d be great if you could send a crash log:

1. Open the Settings app > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data.
    2. Scroll through this list to find Strides events. The list is long but should be alphabetical and I believe Strides events will begin with “Strides”.
    3. Tap one of these events. The latest one would be ideal, which I think would be listed last, but they should also have dates in the name.
    4. Tap the share icon at the top right and use the share sheet to email the file to kyle@stridesapp.com.

Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!
    Kyle

18. Option to have all trackers displayed on the Today tab

Even when I have met my target for a week I still need to log how I perform on the following days. At the moment I have to go into each tracker to do that. Ideally I would be able to display and easily log all active trackers (regardless of whether target met) on a version of the Today tab, as I think used to be the case, please. Otherwise App becomes very time consuming to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. “+ Button” on # Goals.

Currently have to enter a number manually each time you record an item. I’d rather increment using a “+” button each time I record an item. For instance, if your goal is to record how many times you pray each day you must enter a number each time you pray. Wouldn’t it make more since to increment using a “+” of “-“ button on each instance? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! For goals that are focused on the number of times you do something per day, week or month, the Habit tracker type is quickest because it allows incrementing the count with a single tap or swipe right.

To create a custom Habit, tap the (+) button in the tab bar, then “Create my own”, then choose Habit, Good Habit.

If you ever need to delete a log, you can long-tap and press Undo. Or, if it’s in the Done/Missed section, you can just tap the log icon on the left side and confirm to delete the last log.

Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

20. Add cloud refresh without iPhone

Could you please make so that app connect via Wi-Fi and update your tasks if iPhone is not near you? This is similar as app Things 3 has

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?