Skip to content

Vote on Features

624 results found

1. Progress Reports

The tracking of habits is quite good but instead of the dashboard we should have an option to switch to analytics view that would display all habits in calendar mode or in a graph so we can get a general idea of how we are doing with all our habits without having to click on each one individually. Tracking is useless without the ability to easily get the picture of where we stand and what we need to improve and that’s not as smooth as it should be right now in my opinion. Also would be very helpful for those…

2,003 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Progress Reports are now live in Strides!

After a ton of design work, prototyping, development, beta testing and fixes, I’m really proud of how it turned out.

The amount of positive feedback has been amazing to see, and we’ll continue to improve it over time. We added an Average Progress feature to the Dashboard so you can see how you’re doing across all your goals & habits, and people with Strides Plus can see Trends (by week, month & year), Calendar (all-time) and Rankings (by streak) across all their trackers. All of that can be filtered by tag too, so you can run reports on your health, money, routines, etc. Enjoy!

Best of luck with all your goals & habits,
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

2. Apple Health integration (HealthKit)

It would be really helpful if this linked with HealthKit. If I have a goal for exercise. Or take my vitamins. Or medicines. Etc. and I already log this in another app to be able to track in health, it would be really cool to not have to log it on this one. And get a reminder if it isn’t completed. I know it seems strange, but often I log something in another app because I like to see what I’m doing for my body. It would just eliminate an extra step or two while also tracking my habits (or…

1,129 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apple Health integration for Strides is live! The beta went really well and we started with the 10 most popular health goals (8 fitness, meditation and sleep) then released a second update with 18 common nutrition goals for syncing data from food tracking apps to get more insights. Enjoy!

3. Break big goal into small steps

Allow milestones to be broken down into smaller steps. Project trackers currently only have milestones, but this will make it easy to break each milestone down into subtasks so you can go through a checklist of action items to get a better feel for the completion percentage for the milestone and stay on track.

1,103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrations to log automatically

Here are some popular sites that you could pull data from to update goal progress automatically:

Fitbit - steps, miles, sleep time, calories
    MyFitnessPal - calories, nutritional information
    Runkeeper - miles ran, other exercises
    Toodledo - tasks completed

767 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With the Shortcuts app you can log your progress with triggers set in the Automation tab. This is a powerful way to track with integrations, though we still plan to build a separate Apple Health integration.

5. Increase target without failing historical weeks

Now I am achieving my target of twice per week, I want to increase this to 3 times per week without the past weeks all changing as they failed to achieve the new target, even though I did achieve the target of 2 times per week as it was at the time of logging it.

707 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Goal Plan is here! Strides now keeps your streak and stats as you increase your goal over time so you can start small and gradually build up to keep challenging yourself...without breaking your past streak and success rate.

You can also schedule future goal changes with the Goal Plan feature, so you can plan it out upfront and the app will handle the rest for you. 

Get the update here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/strides-goals-habits-tracker/id672401817

6. Morning, Afternoon & Evening Routines

The Fabulous App shows a day’s task in three groups, morning, day, and night. It makes it far easier to view the first few tasks on my radar. Stride’s current grid view presents all of my tasks all at once, which is far less meaningful if I saw just the ones that matter in the moment.

What is contextually important? Show me those things, and diminish the others.

487 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Strides now has Routines, which allow you to automatically filter the Today list to focus on what’s due now, based on customizable morning, afternoon & evening routine times. Enjoy!

7. Mac app

Please make app :)

463 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Temporarily skip a tracker

When circumstances do not allow me to perform task I would like to have it turned off temporarily. For example I am out of home and task is about cleaning up home.
    Thanks to that I would not be troubled by reminders and it would not count to task statistics.

368 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback on the skip feature for Strides. We just released a huge update that I think you’ll like…

New features: Skip and Due After Goal Met! Sometimes there’s a legitimate reason you can’t do your habit (like when you’re sick) or log one of your goals (it’s tough to log your weight when you stay in a hotel room with no scale). Now, you can swipe left and tap Skip so that tracker won’t count for the day! It won’t affect your Perfect Day, and none of its stats will consider the skipped date, including Reports.

For habits, you can also long-press a date in the calendar chart to log yes, log no or skip. For weekly/monthly habits, you can also enable the new Due After Goal Met option if you want to be encouraged to keep doing the habit after the goal has been met. By…

9. Dark Mode

A few of my other apps have dark/night mode so that I can use them in the very early morning/late at night with out creating too much light.

I think that’d be helpful here, especially since I track some of my goals at 5 am and 10pm and can sometimes have trouble with the extra bright screen.

Thanks!

289 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Apple Watch app

Improvements: Same Today view as the iOS app and complications to quickly see how many trackers there are left to log from the Watch's home screen, and to open the app with a tap.

238 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  22 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 222 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Main Screen Widget

In IOS 10 widgets are not toys anymore. It's second desktop, because you only need 1 swipe from lock screen.

188 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Today Widget is live! :)

Note: if you see “No Trackers to DIsplay” (very rare), we’re working on that now. If you notice a pattern, or figure out a setting that was causing it, please let us know. Have a great day!

13. Categorize

I would love to be able to categorize my goals. Put my physical goals in a bucket, my spiritual goals, mental goals etc.

I would also like to categorize them by daily goals, weekly goals, monthly, etc.
    Hoping this will be included with the next version since you're looking at priorities and sorting functions. Thanks

169 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Today mode

Allowing us to switch between two modes: one for today and the other for all. The today mode allows the use to view only the habits scheduled for the given day so that he knows what he has to do for the day and also allows him to see how productive he was for that given day at the end of it. Also a tomorrow preview mode could be implemented as well.

143 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 143 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Consider When to Log for Streak/Success

I have a habit that is “bike to work” which is set to log MTWThF. I bike ThF one week and MT the next week, and it counts it as 4/6 days instead of 4/4. If it’s only set to log on certain days, only those days should count towards a streak.

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alerts should only alarm if I haven't already recorded something that day

I often log activities before my reminder alert is scheduled to alarm. The app still notifies me even though I have already recorded the info for the day.

111 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Do sometimes every other x days

I want to be able to track a habit every second day for example and not on fixed days (like Momday Tuesday etc.)

105 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can repeat your habits every 1-x days, weeks, months or years by tapping the When to Log field.

Note: We aren’t syncing this setting between devices yet, but we will when we make some sync improvements down the road. In the meantime, you can set it up the same way on each device.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

19. Intelligent Reminders

I love the app and use it every day but the reminders are not very intelligent. If I have already completed say "drink 8 glasses of water" for the day, but there are still reminders scheduled, they will remind me regardless. This can be very annoying.

Instead, there should be an option such as "remind every hour until completed", which can simply be controlled by setting a starting time, say 7:00 in the morning. This would make much more sense in my opinion.

100 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dashboard "yesterday"

I would like a dashboard pull down that gives me the ability to easily enter results for yesterday rather than today. Useful when I miss updating the app before bedtime.

98 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?