Skip to content

Vote on Features

624 results found

1. When to log

I might not quite understand this particular feature. For example, I want to go to movies once a week and call someone once a month, and don’t want it to be “due” everyday, but when I choose “Week” or “Month” in “When to log”, it shows it to me on a random day and then if I don’t complete it on that day, it doesn’t show up again..

I’d like to have tasks like these (weekly/monthly) appear everyday on my list, but not affect the day’s % if task is not done until the period (week or month) is over.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! When to Log determines when the trackers shows up on the Today view.

If you choose Every X Weeks/Months, it’s not random, it repeats from the Start Date, which can be set to any date you want.

If you want them to show up every day, set When to Log to every day, and it will show up so you can log yes or no each day, and it will show up again tomorrow…unless your weekly/monthly goal is already achieved, in which case it won’t show up again until the next week/month.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

2. Checklist notifications

I wish there was a way, that, at 3:00 PM, I would get a notification with a list of things I must do. I can check them off. Like it shows on the App Store on the 2nd or 3rd photo. This might already be a feature. Can anyone teach me? Or if it’s not, can you PLEASE add it? It’s part of the reason I downloaded the app, because it says in the App Store I can.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The screenshot you mentioned shows what’s called the Today Widget. You can access that by swiping left on your phone’s home screen, then scrolling down to tap Edit and enable Strides’ Widget.

3. Clarify When to Log

I desperately need more information in order to use Strides effectively. To give just one example, I can't find any explanation of what the task settings "When to log" actually do. I'm reduced to trial and error, which is often frustrating as what you thought something would no is not what it actually does in practice (e.g. I'm seeing a monthly task which I did a week ago (last month) and which is set to log every 3 weeks. Is it doing three weeks from the start date? Maybe. I assumed it would do 3 weeks from the last log.…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Habit counter increasing by 1 per tap

Habit is set up to Log a running count through the day. At the end of the 24 hour period (or whatever) it takes the total and compares to the target (total actions or rolling average of actions etc). Eg I need to do 10 sales calls per day. A tap of the habit in the app adds 1.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in one of three ways:

1. Using a Habit tracker, set a goal of 10 times per day, though that will show up on weekends too.

2. Using a Habit tracker, set a goal of 10 calls * 5 workdays = 50 calls per week. When you tap to log it will move to Done for the day since its time period is weekly, but you can still swipe right to add another log any time to hit 10 on Monday, 20 on Tuesday, etc. You could also swipe any time to log it from the Reports view and watch the progress bar fill to keep it on track (past the pace line).

2. Using an Average tracker, with a goal of 10 calls * 5 workdays = 50 calls per week. This way, you can log the number for the day in one log, instead…

1 2 28 29 30 32 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base