Skip to content

Vote on Features

3 results found

1. Share with Accountability Partners

Share the progress you're making on a goal/habit with one or more accountability partners.

1,156 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now that Strides 16.0 is launched (you can break your big goals into small steps with the Project tracker's Milestone Checklist feature) we're starting development on Accountability! You'll be able to share your progress on specific goals with people to hold you accountable and keep you motivated.

2. Automatic adjust of dates when we duplicate a project with milestones.

When we duplicate a project that has many milestones, all of them with specific start and due dates, even if we change the start and due date of the overall project. Supposing that the original project has start date 01/01/2020 and we duplicate this project, changing the year to 2021: it would be nice if all of the start and due dates of milestones follows this change from ´2020´ to ´2021´ automatically. Right now, if we duplicate a project and change its start and due date, all the milestones have the same start and due date of the original project,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Developing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Display information pertinent to date clicked - specifically for [target: number by date] trackers

Hi, I currently have strides plus. I recently started using it and I love the tracker capabilities.

However, I have noticed something very strange. Not sure of this is a glitch or intentional. Whenever I go to the previous days to look at the previous days entries for all of my [Target: Number by Date] entries are just displaying the same information I see on the current day. Which is not very useful for me. And, honestly I’m kind of frustrated. I click on the previous days because I want to see what my latest entry was on that day!!,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Developing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?