How can we improve Strides?

Keep Averages in Today View until Goal is met

When an average goal is logged once, it disappears from the today view. This is fine for logs done once per day, but average goals done multiple times per day should stay in the today view until the average is met. Can there be an option to choose whether to close it out for the day, or have it stay in today view until the average is met? Having this as an option would really help the today view be more accurate for those of us that use average goals multiple times per day. (I’ve tried using habits, but if I need to log 30 out of 50, it’s very time consuming to repeatedly swipe. A different option would just be a separate setting to choose whether to log via swipes or number count.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be very helpful!!! My TODAY view is never accurate, because I have several goals I want to log (as averages), but do multiple times per day. I’ve tried to use the “habit” function for this, but swiping for something you do multiple times in one sitting (like reading for 20 mins out 60) is time consuming. I just wish we could keep it in TODAY view until we are done for the day. The original poster’s idea of a “done for the day” button would solve this issue. Thank you!

I just discovered if you swipe right on the completed task you can update the count. This helps but still would be nice to have the goal staying in the active unlogged area as a reminder until you say you are done with it.

Please add ability on average number goals to continue to add to/edit your number during the day without having to undo your log and redo it each time. It could have a button where you enter your number that you can choose to close/final log the goal for the day or keep it open. This is for something you want to count total number of times you did it during the day. But it’s not a one time per day thing. You want to keep track of total number throughout the day and have a total at end of the day.

Feedback and Knowledge Base