How can we improve Strides?

Integrations to log automatically

Here are some popular sites that you could pull data from to update goal progress automatically:

Fitbit - steps, miles, sleep time, calories
MyFitnessPal - calories, nutritional information
Runkeeper - miles ran, other exercises
Toodledo - tasks completed

538 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kim Sutton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My clients could use Strides to measure their important KPIs in their small business, however it would be INCREDIBLE if, even with an added upcharge, if some of the data could be collected automatically. (ie sales, social media followers, etc.)

• eMarie3346 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync trackers like weight, food/caloric/alcoholic beverage/water intake with apps like MyFitnessPal, Fitbit, Health, WeightWatchers, etc

• Cenap Ilgun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like my achievements to be fed directly.

For example I have a yoga app, I expect this app to feed my yoga classes automatically or I have a sleeping cycle app or an i book where my sleeping hours or the number of pages I read can be automatically added against my goals. I actually paid the premium thinking that it would enable this feature and immediately cancelled when I realized it’s NOT.

I am inclined to delete the app overall as I do not see any value add if I need to manually enter the achievements against the goals.

Thanks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like something like hitting calories or steps to automatically count as done when my Fitbit tracks it (similar to how the Apple Health is integrated w Streaks App)

2018 marked the first year where I saw a lot of synergy between my productivity tools. As an example, Exist.io communicate with Todoist which connects with Timelyapp, Moves etc. It enables me to make correlation, identify patterns etc.

I would love to have integrations added to Strides, as it’s a key application in my workflow.

Totally agree- would love Fitbit integration... (I’d also love LoseIt app integration but I know that’s not as common as Fitbit.)

Integration with health apps and location services to automatically mark a habit as complete based on where you go/what you log.

• Mikko Mattila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be happy with a read only API. Even just being able to download the csv with a script would be great.

• Dustin Baldwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll vote for this heavily as well. It would be a huge competitive differentiator and allow a world of options for automation and integration. Habit tracking is one of those things that, ideally, you wouldn't have to manually track if you can help it!

Duolingo & Memrise are 2 language apps that have streaks built-in...would love to have my foreign language learning reflected in Strides.

Strava. Meditation / concentration / Breathing app like Unbeatable Mind’s “Box Breathing” or Saagara’s “Pranayama”.

• Sascha Brossmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for HealthKit integration, this would solve so many jobs at once: step countingand other fitness data, sleep tracking, mindfulness tracking etc.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base