Vote on Features

1. Indicate failure for not reaching daily target/average goal

I want to practice for 30 minutes per day. I create a goal to count an input of ≥30 as a success. An hour is great too. But <30 should be a red X because I failed the goal. I want to keep track of when I went above and beyond (so a simple binary yes/no wouldn't suffice) and I also want an indication for failing to reach my goal. Right now it just congratulates me on logging at all.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve History view

Make it easier to see log history by removing empty rows for unlogged days, allow choosing/editing time stamps, show notes in-line, improve legibility and make it easier to add/delete logs.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show time for today’s planned things

Where all that’s planned for today, show what time each thing is planned for, instead of having to click it to see beforehand, so we don’t have to 100% depend on the reminder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Include a setting to use the top circle to indicate unanswered habits

The circle at the top currently indicates how close to successful you were in achieving all of your habits. I would find it more valuable to me to know which days I did not answer all of my habit questions. Right now I have to tap through the prior days of the week to see if I missed something.

My habit tracking isn’t a zero-sum game. If I don’t complete all habits in a day, it’s fine. I do want to know I at least accounted for everything each day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

That’s interesting, thanks for the feedback. I don’t think we’ll add a setting to change the formula for the circle charts, but I’ll think through a way to show that some trackers were left in the Due section on past days.

6. App Icon Badge on bad habit goals

A separate option for "App Icon Badge" to allow for not including bad habits. I.E. "Due Today minus bad habits" Alternatively, only include bad habits in the App Icon Badge after the log reminder time for that bad habit.

Currently, if you have a bad habit that you are logging daily it will cause the app icon badge to be displayed until the habit is logged. For bad habits, it would be nice if it was off until the log reminder time since bad habits are usually something you are trying not to do. So the icon badge is just…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Habit Folders

A folder to store habits. For example, I take multiple supplements and would like to be able to group a bunch of separate habits into the one folder. This would clear up the habit screen and also let me have a reminder for the "Supplements folder" whilst in the folder I could check off each one as I take it.

This would also allow the creation of routines that send one notification (for the folder) instead of getting 5 notifications etc at the same time for each different tracker that I want to accomplish in my routine.

This also accomplishes…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dropbox sync

Hi, am a new user to Strides. Would love to see a Dropbox sync too. At least for data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Label right side of graph

Can you add the labels to the right side of the graph? My graph has 3 years of data plotted, and it’s a little cumbersome to eyeball the new plots that are on the right side of the graph to the labels on the left side of the chart. So I’m asking there to be both left side and right side labels.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Being able to enter negative numbers on Apple Watch

Currently negative numbers are not accessible on the on-screen Apple Watch keyboard. I'd be useful to have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to have all trackers displayed on the Today tab

Even when I have met my target for a week I still need to log how I perform on the following days. At the moment I have to go into each tracker to do that. Ideally I would be able to display and easily log all active trackers (regardless of whether target met) on a version of the Today tab, as I think used to be the case, please. Otherwise App becomes very time consuming to use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! We’re planning to add a feature that will allow you to see everything on the Today view, even after its goal is met. In the meantime, rather than tapping a tracker, then its History tab, adding a log and going back twice, you can save time by swiping to log from the Reports tab. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

12. Note Templates

As a paying customer i make strides everyday using your app. To keep consistent is so important and having some sort of template feature in notes section would really enhance my ability to stay consistent and keep paying for strides.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom Congrats Popup Message

It is more dynamic, we could put the motivation for each goal than seeing the same popup. Hope this will work :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Log of all activities done on a time line

See when you did which progress.

And I support the idea of different colors for each tag.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Share Daily Goals

Current export includes all history in a spreadsheet type format that doesn’t show the person you’re sharing with whether you’ve accomplished your goals. Should be able to share a list of daily goals (by email or text) that shows what you’ve done and not done for that day only. I currently send multiple screenshots.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. View Tasks Scheduled start times

Next to each task, it would be great to view the start times so the user has a full view of when each task should start. I find having a start time for all my tasks pushes me to get each task done on time knowing that I have another task with a start time. This also creates discipline throughout the days so everyday I do the marked tasks on time. For ex: 5am Workout (goal 1 hr), 6:20am Important Email follow-ups, 7am Research Articles & Drafting, 9am Team check-in, etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories