Vote on Features

1. Ability to set app startup view

Currently, when you open the app, by default it opens up to ‘Today’ list. How about if user can get an option to be able to choose what the app starts up to: either the today list, or the tag/dashboard list.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! I can see the appeal to opening the app on the Dashboard view now, but we’re updating the Dashboard to Reports to focus on its intended purpose: Analysis.

The idea is to have the Today view for logging (input) and the Reports view for analysis (output).

You’ll still be able to swipe to log on the Reports view, but we’re encouraging logging from the Today view since it’s specifically built for that purpose.

2. Add Photo to Goal Notes

Allow pictures to be attached to goals and milestones to help with motivation through visualization

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Break big goal into small steps

Create a new tracker type with the ability to add checklists/milestones and break them into smaller steps.

872 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    43 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s great to see this one getting so much interest! We’ve designed a new tracker type specifically for breaking big goals down into small steps, and we’ll release it as soon as we’re able. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

4. Track weekly habits by accounting for "free days", like Productive

Strides is in general a much better app than Productive, but the one thing that Productive does way better is tracking weekly habits accurately. So, for example, if I want to exercise 4 times per week, my first three days in a week that I don't exercise are "free", and don't count against my "perfect score" for those days.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Track habits that I want to do 3 times a week, but within the day, I can mark them multiple times

Track habits that I want to do 3 times a week, but within the day, I can mark them multiple times.

For example, I want to meditate 3 times a week for 10 minutes at least. However, I want to definitely mediate 3 times a week. If I set it as a habit at the moment, then I could do 30 minutes in one session, and then mark the habit 3 times, and am done for the week. But that is not what I want to do. I want to have a minimum goal of 10 minutes (to make it…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Group trackers by tag

Currently we can view the progress or dashboard of trackers linked to particular tag. This is great help to check if we have done the important tags first.
    Similar view or option to group the trackers per tag can be helpful in data entry window too. This way while checking the pending tasks for today , I can check the important tags first and clear them off.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 123 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. One-Time Tasks

I have used almost every productive / tracker app there is and Strides is by far the best but in my opinion it lacks this one simple tool. Strides has become my calendar app and if I could add in random tasks as well it would remove the need for me to switch to my calendar app at all. I'm aware that Strides is not trying to be a Calendar app but this simple addition would allow me to have an overview of EVERYTHING I need to do that day including the little tasks like remembering to "Pay a bill"…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Apple Health integration (HealthKit)

It would be really helpful if this linked with HealthKit. If I have a goal for exercise. Or take my vitamins. Or medicines. Etc. and I already log this in another app to be able to track in health, it would be really cool to not have to log it on this one. And get a reminder if it isn’t completed. I know it seems strange, but often I log something in another app because I like to see what I’m doing for my body. It would just eliminate an extra step or two while also tracking my habits (or…

738 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  40 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Log Due: Automatically Log No at due time

Hey guys. I discovered that someone may not be honest with themselves and this option is definitely for self discipline and honesty.

What does this mean? If user did not mark a habit at specific time then it's automatically set to No. This automatic response will be set only: a) for habits which has set option "Log Due", b) user is not able to change habit status to Yes or No as he\she missed this opportunity > Step b may be cancelled though it would learn self discipline even better

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Life Score

I would like to be able to track my feelings in a way similar to a goal, but with fixed ratings, say from 0-10. This would include such things as, say:

1. Love and relationships

2. Health and fitness

3. Career / education

4. Personal development

5. Family

6. Friends and social life

7. Fun and recreation

8. Finances

9. Mood

It would be good if these could be grouped into a radar chart or similar to give a life balance tracker. The list above is not exhaustive and the items on it may be different for different people. However, I think as well as being valuable in of…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to Set End Date for Archived Habits

When a habit is moved to the archive, we should be able to set a date the tracking is stopped.
    I like the data I used to have about % of days I accomplished the habit, but as time passes and I am no longer logging it because it has been replaced and is in the archive, the data is diluted by months of inactivity that is factored into the percentage. By archiving the habit, I want to preserve that data for the active period, not lose it to time.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tracker types: Make it easier to choose

Would love to have the option to edit the tracker type on an already created tracker OR to see an example of how the results would populate when you create a new item to track so you can decide how you really want to see the results without having to create multiple items with different tracker types just to see what it would look like.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! Since the tracker types have different data types it’s not possible to change the type after the fact, but I totally agree that it should be easier to choose the type upfront. So, I designed a new way to do that with screenshots of the charts and goal/habit examples when choosing a type. We’ll add this later this year, after Progress Reports, iOS 14, etc.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Kyle

14. View Tasks Scheduled start times

Next to each task, it would be great to view the start times so the user has a full view of when each task should start. I find having a start time for all my tasks pushes me to get each task done on time knowing that I have another task with a start time. This also creates discipline throughout the days so everyday I do the marked tasks on time. For ex: 5am Workout (goal 1 hr), 6:20am Important Email follow-ups, 7am Research Articles & Drafting, 9am Team check-in, etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove Notifications After Logging Or on Consecutive Day

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for responding to my last idea about removing notifications from the lock screen after they've been logged.

Firstly, I'd like to request the automatic removal of habit notifications from prior days. I.e any reminders from yesterday are automatically cleared at midnight.

Secondly, I've done some testing and figured out the issue I'm having. When you set a reminder for a singular habit and then log the habit through the app the reminder will disapear. However, if you have two or more reminders in your notifications and you log one of them off the notification won't disapear. The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Morning, Afternoon & Evening Routines

The Fabulous App shows a day’s task in three groups, morning, day, and night. It makes it far easier to view the first few tasks on my radar. Stride’s current grid view presents all of my tasks all at once, which is far less meaningful if I saw just the ones that matter in the moment.

What is contextually important? Show me those things, and diminish the others.

360 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Progress Reports

The tracking of habits is quite good but instead of the dashboard we should have an option to switch to analytics view that would display all habits in calendar mode or in a graph so we can get a general idea of how we are doing with all our habits without having to click on each one individually. Tracking is useless without the ability to easily get the picture of where we stand and what we need to improve and that’s not as smooth as it should be right now in my opinion. Also would be very helpful for those…

2,019 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    105 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Time-Table like Daily View

Show a time-table like view for the daily view tab, basically a view that shows next log time alongside the checklist item. It’ll help get an idea “when” the next upcoming tasks are, not just “what”. e.g. If I have set the log time for “Play guitar” as 9 pm on Monday, I would want that alongside the checklist task for guitar being shown on Monday. That will help me get an advance idea of what have I planned next (in case I’m done with my chores and wondering what to do next), instead of getting to know that by…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories