Skip to content

Vote on Features

626 results found

1. Group my strides

If I have a goal which implies a repetition of daily tasks or habits, it would be cool to set up those strides specifically for that goal. E.g. goal: lose 10 pounds. Strides: off to be before 11, 7-10 cups of green veggies, no snacks, etc. Or: learn Spanish to be able to chat with native speakers. Strides: Duolingo daily, tutor twice a week, audiobooks 3x a week... etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Focus on progress

Focus on progress, not days missed. Change so the default shows days completed (e.g. 15/30, 15 days completed over the last 30 days) below each habit. If I have a good habit that I have done 20 days out of 30, to me that’s great. I don’t want to focus on that I have missed 10 days. Even if I go in to settings and change it to day streak, it still shows days missed (e.g. missed 3 days) instead of completed 17/25 for instance). PLEASE change this. This is positive psychology 101...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Strides always focuses on success and progress made, except in one case that should be rare (and is strongly discouraged): Negative streaks.

If you haven’t done something for 3 days in a row, you should know that. We didn’t display this clearly before, and lots of people requested it.

The best part? It’s extremely satisfying watching a negative streak like “Missed 3 days in a row” change to “Great start!” when you’re successful today. :)

3. Remove upgrade prompts for paid users

I have paid for lifetime access, yet still get all the prompts to upgrade.

Please remove this for paid members as it's highly annoying and detracts from the user experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. iOS 12: Integrate with Siri Shortcut

The new iOS 12 has been announced and I envision how this app can be part of this!

Now that Apple is pushing forward with simple voice command, how about allowing user to set command to initiate key habits? Or to count Number or set progress Goal? This can be on either iPhone or Apple Watch

For example:
    -Say, “I drank X glass of water” would add X glass of water drank (habit)
    -Say, “I went to the gym” and it would act as “Yes” to your gym tracker (habit)
    -Say , “I finished meditating” would count as +1 to…

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Strides now has Siri Shortcuts, so you can set a custom phrase to mark a Habit as done with your voice. :)

We’re hoping Apple will add support for numerical input in iOS 13, which would allow us to add support for logging goal with Siri too.

5. Add a way to make notes within the goals

I’d like to be able to jot notes within a goal, like “1450 total calories today” or “16 full laps in a crawl stroke today - first time”

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Beth,

There are two ways to add a note with the progress you log:

1. Tap the light gray note icon on the right side of the Today tab in the Done section.

2. Tap the same icon on the tracker’s History table view (second tab above its charts).

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

6. All in one

Cfeate a view where all goals can be seen incl eg % traction

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to Rename Tags

This seems to be a very basic and obvious request, but its important.

Currently, if I have to rename a tag, I have to delete it and make a new one and then get into every single habit and assign the new one

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To rename a tag, tap it in the Tags list on iOS (from any tracker’s edit view).

On Web, go to any tracker’s edit view, click Tags, then Edit in the top right. To edit a tag’s name, click it.

Have a great day!
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

8. More sophisticated log notes

I have a habit for coming up with one story idea every week, I want to put it in the log note field to get a good overview in a year. The log field now looks semi-unfinished, can we please have it open in a new window, mb have ability to add live weblinks, etc.?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Longest Streak

The ability to see what your longest streak on an activity was, as well as your current streak.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Grace,

To see your Current Streak and Best Streak for a habit, tap it to view its charts. The streaks are in the middle section, to the left and right of the circle chart.

Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

10. URL Scheme for Tags

I use Launch Center Pro & would love to add a shortcut, for example, to my morning ritual in Strides.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Don't calculate percentage completed until the day's over

I have a tracker for brushing my teeth twice a day. I brush my teeth once in the morning and once at night. However, for the entire duration of the day, the percentage completed section doesn't include the current day. Thus, my percentage completed is lower than it should be, which I find annoying. It would be great to only calculate the percentage completed using full days.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clarify When to Log

I desperately need more information in order to use Strides effectively. To give just one example, I can't find any explanation of what the task settings "When to log" actually do. I'm reduced to trial and error, which is often frustrating as what you thought something would no is not what it actually does in practice (e.g. I'm seeing a monthly task which I did a week ago (last month) and which is set to log every 3 weeks. Is it doing three weeks from the start date? Maybe. I assumed it would do 3 weeks from the last log.…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bedtime

Keep track of when going to bed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! You can track how many hours you sleep with an Average tracker, or whether you went to bed on time (with notification reminders to hold you accountable) with a habit tracker.

14. ‘Projected’ moves finish date instead of end result

The projected number currently adjusts your end result based on how quick your pace is at the moment, but I don’t find this useful.

For example, if my goal is to read the Bible in a year, and I’m ahead of schedule, I would much rather know how much quicker I’m going to finish than that I’m going to read 1.24 Bibles by the end of the year.

So instead, there should at least be an option to have ‘projected’ present the projected finish date instead of the projected result.

Thanks.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do sometimes every other x days

I want to be able to track a habit every second day for example and not on fixed days (like Momday Tuesday etc.)

105 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can repeat your habits every 1-x days, weeks, months or years by tapping the When to Log field.

Note: We aren’t syncing this setting between devices yet, but we will when we make some sync improvements down the road. In the meantime, you can set it up the same way on each device.

Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

16. Disable the “missed from yesterday” notification

While maintaining the regular notifications

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! You can disable that notification by tapping the bell icon at the top right of the Today view.

Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

17. Blood Pressure

Add a tracker similar to weight where a box pops up to enter the number. Right now I have to use a regular tracker and go into notes to enter the date and readings, I.e. 123/78. It would be easier to have a tracker to record daily readings. Thanks! Love Strides!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! You can enter a number with a Target tracker, though blood pressure having two readings isn’t possible to log with one tracker.

Some people like to enter the one they’re more concerned with, and a note for the other number if needed. You could also have one tracker for each number.

Hope that helps. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

18. Dashboard Monthly Bar Color

I have a couple of Trackers where I am trying to complete a goal once per month, yet even though I have completed them the bar fills up red.

I am using Strides online with the Chrome browser.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Temporarily skip a tracker

When circumstances do not allow me to perform task I would like to have it turned off temporarily. For example I am out of home and task is about cleaning up home.
    Thanks to that I would not be troubled by reminders and it would not count to task statistics.

368 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your feedback on the skip feature for Strides. We just released a huge update that I think you’ll like…

New features: Skip and Due After Goal Met! Sometimes there’s a legitimate reason you can’t do your habit (like when you’re sick) or log one of your goals (it’s tough to log your weight when you stay in a hotel room with no scale). Now, you can swipe left and tap Skip so that tracker won’t count for the day! It won’t affect your Perfect Day, and none of its stats will consider the skipped date, including Reports.

For habits, you can also long-press a date in the calendar chart to log yes, log no or skip. For weekly/monthly habits, you can also enable the new Due After Goal Met option if you want to be encouraged to keep doing the habit after the goal has been met. By…

20. Look and feel and dashboard improvements please, please!

Hello,

I can't find an email address for you so am posting here. Have just taken out a 1-month subscription and want to take out a yearly one. But two things are stopping me:

1. Dark Mode: you say that this was designed back in November but that you are waiting until the release of ios13. Can I ask why you would wait so long? Dark Mode is imperative and clearly one of the most requested features. Will you be releasing it before September? If not, I might be forced back to Habitify...and your app is much better in many respects…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Marking as completed since Dark Mode & Progress Reports ideas were already submitted, and I can’t merge one idea into two existing ones.

If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to reach out through the Feedback view. Thanks!

1 2 6 8 10 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base