Skip to content

Vote on Features

466 results found

1. Toggle Percentage On/Off

For each goal I enter there is a percentage complete that shows. It is a great feature but needs a toggle to allow it to be turned off for some goals. Percentages work well for things that are going well but discourage long term tracking of things. If you mess up for a week the percentage feature encourages hitting “start over” which then no longer shows the older data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can also change the Start Date to keep the old data without considering it in the percentage complete.

We thought about this but we won’t be adding extra complexity with another setting to disable the feature.

2. Set more than 30 days/weeks for a yearly habit

in "When to log" setting :

There are 30 days in one month so we can actually set days up to 30.

But maybe it would be nice to be able to add more days for a yearly habit set by days.
    Also by following the same logic, there are 52 weeks a year but actually, we can't set any number over 30 for weeks.

So the idea would be to not set any limit for days/weeks/months/years and let us freely choice any custom number.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out. It’s extremely uncommon to need more than every 30 weeks, and you can also do every 1-30 months, so I’ve never heard of anything that’d need to be something beyond 30 days/weeks/months.

3. When to Log: Monthly Dates

Let's say I want do a repetitive tasks twice a month but set on chosen days, for example the 10th and the 25h.
    Actually, the "When to log" setting not let me do this.

It would be nice to add another line : "MonthDays" like the actual "WeekDays" as we can for example set a notification each Tuesday and Wednesday for a weekly habit.

Would it be possible to extend the "WeekDays" feature to Months by setting a custom date for example a notification each 10th and 25h for a monthly habit. Then we would get notified only those specific…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow checklist buttons in Goal Notes

I already have habits set which are actually mini-routines, for example, “Plant care & Cleaning Routine* ”, with the asterisk indicating there is a checklist of actions in the Goal Notes which I need to complete before I can tick off the habit.

It would add just that extra layer of smooth functionality if I could add checklist buttons to those lists, ideally with similar functionality to that option in iOS’s native Notes app (i.e. mix of checklist and normal lines possible, option to indent within a list, ticked-off lines automatically shift to bottom of checklist). Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Daily progress circles optionally show logged items, not success/fail

How can I quickly tell, at a glance, if I’ve logged all items I need to the last two days? I can’t. Occasionally I miss some items on some days. I have about a dozen.

I would like an option for the widget and/or today view to count any logged item toward completion, not just the “good” ones.

To me, I don’t want a progress report view of success for each day this week. I will drill down into charts for that. I want to quickly confirm I’ve logged all entries for all days this week. And I cannot easily…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! The circle charts are set up to show the percentage of trackers that were moved to Done out of the number Due for the day. The only way that some won’t count is if you’ve manually swiped left on a Habit tracker to say it was Missed for the day. All three of the other types move to Done regardless of what you log.

The goal with the circle chart is to show that you did what you set out to do for the day, so if you record that you didn’t do a habit for the day it shouldn’t count toward the day’s progress.

6. Ability to track successful attempt

I would like the ability to track two things in one tracker: attempt and success.

For example, if I want to track how many times I successfully throw a basket ball into a net, I would want to track my attempt AND whether or not it was successful in one tracker.

As things currently stand, I could use both the Habit and Target tracker to track the number of attempts and use notes to log the successes but the chart would not show me my success rate - it would only show me my attempt rate. And if I had…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yes/no Neutral Habit

Strides is phenomenal for tracking personal data. I’ve started to use it to track one or two pieces of neutral information. For example, how often I find myself in certain situations, or the frequency of other external events that I can partially influence but cannot control. I want to observe the pattern. Yes/no is great for that, but when I fail it will count against my overall target. I wish I could disable any notion of target value and failure. I just want to observe, record, and review the events.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to choose swipe direction for bad habit

I have 12 different habits. Some are bad some are good. The swipe direction still doesn’t feel intuitive to me after 2-3 weeks of use. I read the question line “Sugary snacks” and think “no” and the want to swipe from right to left. “No, I did not eat sugary snacks today.” I suppose I could change the wording to “Avoid Sugary Snacks.” But I wanted to share my first impression of how confusing it felt. I would still love to see an option to invert the swipe direction.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add life values

Add values such as
    Family, Friends, Social Life, Parenting, Relationships
    Finances
    Health & Fitness
    Mental health
    Career & education
    Fortitude, respect, etc
    Add descriptions of each and goals that are relevant to each and why.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Use specific tags to search within Archive Bucket

Request: the ability to search for a specific task, by one of its original tags, once moved to the Archived bucket.

The ability to archive, rather than delete, inactive trackers to is great. Thank you for that.

This enables two buckets: active (default) and archived.

I’m a “power user” and would love the ability to easily find and move a tracker from the archive bucket to the active bucket. More specifically, I like keeping templates in the archived bucket and then using a custom template to create to create a new tracker for the active bucket.

Currently, when a tracker…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Optional Streak information

As a user, I want to be able to choose whether streak information is shown on the Today page, so that I this app does not impact negatively on my mental health.

The purpose of using the habit tracker is to make positive changes to my life, however, I find that viewing streak information where targets have not been met adds to lack of self-worth and negative beliefs. I understand that for some people, streak information is vital for encouragement, however this is not the case for all. Opting out of viewing streak information on the Today screen would make…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Filter tags by “today” or “this week”

As I have a ton of habits listed (go Strides!), I am looking for an easier why to navigate tags (great tool by the way!). It would be neat if we could click main tag/category the further narrow it by choosing “today” or “next 7 days” to be able to focus in on things that need our attention now to meet goal.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sort by Pace: Off track at the top

I have set some of my tasks to encourage myself to do it throughout the day (such as drink 8 glasses of water or log each meal)...it would be wonderful if the order that the tasks would change on overall list so that the more “urgent” (not-on-track-for-the-day goals) were move higher while those that don’t need as much attention shift lower.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stretch Goals

I put all of my targets as something I want to realistically achieve everyday to ensure I am meeting my minimum, but I’d like an option to track my normal base routine or a stretch target.

Base Target Example: Life happens so my baseline is a minimum to workout 3 days/week but under normal life conditions I want to normally workout 4 days a week. 4 is really my base goal.

Stretch Target Example: There is a target I know I can and should hit realistically every week. But tracking ensures I don’t mindlessly not complete it. But I also…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A referral plan!

Invite a certain amount of people to the platform and you could potentially receive like a month or something for plus version for free.. I have a lot of friends I would love to refer to this program and already have started telling others! I think it’d be even better incentive to let people recieve more potentially for free

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set default increase number

I have a goal which I want to do 200 times this year. Now I like the stats given by the number tracking goal but I will only ever do it once a day so when I tick off the goal, I don’t need to enter how many times I’ll done it, I just need it to increase by 1 (like the yes/no tracking)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like my company in New Zealand to partner with Strides.

Please forward this through to Kyle but I'd like my company in NZ called HealthFit Collective to partner with Strides to offer it to our clientele at a discounted rate and with co-branding? We are building our third gym and also operate corporate health and wellbeing programmes and I think this app would be a great value add for our clientele but I'd like this to be consistent with our offering. Please get back to me ASAP thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In “Today” view, have a “Due this week” section in addition to the current “Due (today)” section

This would dovetail nicely with the requested upgrade of not having weekly tasks counted “against” us on any given day. Ex: I want to take my dogs to the dog park three times per week, but I don’t know what days. In, “due this week,” the task would show up daily, but it wouldn’t count against my circle until Thursday if I haven’t acknowledged taking them to the park by then.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Non-linear trends

Some trends aren’t linear. For example, weight loss: I may lose 2 pounds a week for 5 weeks but then the rate changes to 1 pound a week for the next 5 weeks and eventually 1/2 a pound for the final 5 weeks. Right now, the app shows a likely date of achieving my target that’s too soon, which I know is not realistic since it’s not actually linear.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features