How can we improve Strides?

Morning, Afternoon & Evening Routines

The Fabulous App shows a day’s task in three groups, morning, day, and night. It makes it far easier to view the first few tasks on my radar. Stride’s current grid view presents all of my tasks all at once, which is far less meaningful if I saw just the ones that matter in the moment.

What is contextually important? Show me those things, and diminish the others.

124 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not do this using Tags? Creat a Morning, Noon, Night Tag and view those groupings as you want.

I support this idea. I’d be curious to see how a habit you need to complete multiple times a day would appear in this format tho, since it could potentially make the list longer. Sorting options and different view options (like I’ve seen in podcast apps) could also possibly help.

I support this idea. Along with HealthKit this would make strides the perfect app. Only seeing what is relevant is crucial when you have a lot of habits, otherwise it gets very overwhelming. I don't want to see that I have to floss tonight when it's in the afternoon

I don’t want this. Actually, it’s the reason I swapped -from- “Productive”- and -to- “Strides”.

Reason being, it was just three more menus to scroll through. I prefer Strides as it is: 1) Today, and 2) Dashboard.

If you want to do something in the morning or evening, well, just set a reminder to that time (!).

• Fernanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this idea and also add “anytime of the day”. Right now i just tag them but it is not the same.
    Thanks! I love the app anyway.

It would be nice to be able to adjust the start and end time of the morning, afternoon and evening too

A way to possibly solve this could be to at least allow sorting by tags while on the “today” tab view. Especially for users with longer daily habit lists. Or making it even easier (i.e. only one click) to check complete for a habit after sorting by tag on the dashboard tab... 🤷🏼‍♂️

This is so crucial for me! I am overwhelmed by my habits list when I see them all at once. Thank you for considering this feature!

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don’t want to see e.g. evening habits on the Today view in the morning. By only showing habits that have been alerted, this will keep the Today view nice and uncluttered.

If I want to hit a goal X times per day/week/month, specify which part: morning/midday/night or maybe “first/middle/last” part of the month

Feedback and Knowledge Base