Skip to content

Vote on Features

624 results found

1. Static graphic reports.

Give the option to have regular reports, in a png. or pdf file, sent to given email addresses.

This should be simple to do and is a short term solution both for the people who want some accountability function and the people who want big-picture graphic reports on a large monitor (as opposed to a 5-inch iPhone).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can send a screenshot of the charts by email, messages, etc. with the share button above the charts.

The screenshot has to be the size of the phone’s screen, so I’m not sure if that’s solve exactly what you’re going for, but the charts were all designed to be compact and easy to see everything on a 4.7" screen without scrolling, so making them larger wouldn’t show anything more, it’d just be stretched out.

If I’m missing something feel free to email me through the Feedback view in the app.

Have a great day!
    Kyle

2. “+ Button” on # Goals.

Currently have to enter a number manually each time you record an item. I’d rather increment using a “+” button each time I record an item. For instance, if your goal is to record how many times you pray each day you must enter a number each time you pray. Wouldn’t it make more since to increment using a “+” of “-“ button on each instance? Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! For goals that are focused on the number of times you do something per day, week or month, the Habit tracker type is quickest because it allows incrementing the count with a single tap or swipe right.

To create a custom Habit, tap the (+) button in the tab bar, then “Create my own”, then choose Habit, Good Habit.

If you ever need to delete a log, you can long-tap and press Undo. Or, if it’s in the Done/Missed section, you can just tap the log icon on the left side and confirm to delete the last log.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

3. Option to have all trackers displayed on the Today tab

Even when I have met my target for a week I still need to log how I perform on the following days. At the moment I have to go into each tracker to do that. Ideally I would be able to display and easily log all active trackers (regardless of whether target met) on a version of the Today tab, as I think used to be the case, please. Otherwise App becomes very time consuming to use.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Apple Health integration (HealthKit)

It would be really helpful if this linked with HealthKit. If I have a goal for exercise. Or take my vitamins. Or medicines. Etc. and I already log this in another app to be able to track in health, it would be really cool to not have to log it on this one. And get a reminder if it isn’t completed. I know it seems strange, but often I log something in another app because I like to see what I’m doing for my body. It would just eliminate an extra step or two while also tracking my habits (or…

1,129 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apple Health integration for Strides is live! The beta went really well and we started with the 10 most popular health goals (8 fitness, meditation and sleep) then released a second update with 18 common nutrition goals for syncing data from food tracking apps to get more insights. Enjoy!

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sarah,

Sorry it’s crashing for you! We’re not seeing any widespread issues, so I’d love to figure out what’s causing that and get it fixed for you.

To help with that, it’d be great if you could send a crash log:

1. Open the Settings app > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data.
    2. Scroll through this list to find Strides events. The list is long but should be alphabetical and I believe Strides events will begin with “Strides”.
    3. Tap one of these events. The latest one would be ideal, which I think would be listed last, but they should also have dates in the name.
    4. Tap the share icon at the top right and use the share sheet to email the file to kyle@stridesapp.com.

Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!
    Kyle

6. Notes pop up when checked

Like being able to set the motivational pop up that occurs when you check something off for the day, you should have a setting where the ability to leave a note pops up. When checked the the note screen pops up, you write a quick note about the task you accomplished and hit enter. It would be way easier than trying to navigate to the multiple day checknwxreen from the calendar to add a note.

I like to be able to add notes to things like “Read for 20min.” Adding a note like “read cooking for dummies to page 23”…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remove notifications after logging

If Strides sends me a notification to perform something I'm logging and then afterwards I go into strides and log it off is it possible that you could remove the notification?

This would be incredibly helpful. Currently, the notifications all backup and I see some there from days or weeks ago. This essentially makes them meaningless as I'm used to having them there unless I manually remove them or log them through the notification.

If they would go away after I'd checked past ones off then I would know that if there was a strides notification on my phone that…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! This is on the iOS side, handled by the Notification Center itself. I’ll double check that we’ve done what we can to clear them on our end, but this is the only report I’ve gotten saying they’re showing up that long after.

In the meantime, you can also adjust how they’re displayed in the Settings app under Notifications, Strides. One option is to uncheck Notification Center so they don’t stick around there at all. You could change the Banner Style to Persistent so each notification stays until you take care of it, but they won’t stay in Notification Center.

Hope that helps!
    Kyle

8. Apple Watch app

Improvements: Same Today view as the iOS app and complications to quickly see how many trackers there are left to log from the Watch's home screen, and to open the app with a tap.

238 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  22 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Habit counter increasing by 1 per tap

Habit is set up to Log a running count through the day. At the end of the 24 hour period (or whatever) it takes the total and compares to the target (total actions or rolling average of actions etc). Eg I need to do 10 sales calls per day. A tap of the habit in the app adds 1.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this in one of three ways:

1. Using a Habit tracker, set a goal of 10 times per day, though that will show up on weekends too.

2. Using a Habit tracker, set a goal of 10 calls * 5 workdays = 50 calls per week. When you tap to log it will move to Done for the day since its time period is weekly, but you can still swipe right to add another log any time to hit 10 on Monday, 20 on Tuesday, etc. You could also swipe any time to log it from the Reports view and watch the progress bar fill to keep it on track (past the pace line).

2. Using an Average tracker, with a goal of 10 calls * 5 workdays = 50 calls per week. This way, you can log the number for the day in one log, instead…

10. Due Today Screen

Due today keeps reverting back to Reports. Needs to open in Due Today, reports are for reflection of progress. This used to do this, not sure why it changed. Or perhaps provide a choice on which folder opens on start.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The default tab when opening the app is still Today, though it will keep the tab last opened on relaunch until the app goes out of memory.

If you’re seeing something different it’d be great to see a screen recording or to hear more detail about what you’re seeing.

11. Set date range for progress reports.

I would like to set a date range for progress reports. Right now, progress average includes the week you are in. If I have a mon-sun week and Monday morning I post all my Sun logs, when I look at averages it includes the week I am in with zero logs in that week.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Morning, Afternoon & Evening Routines

The Fabulous App shows a day’s task in three groups, morning, day, and night. It makes it far easier to view the first few tasks on my radar. Stride’s current grid view presents all of my tasks all at once, which is far less meaningful if I saw just the ones that matter in the moment.

What is contextually important? Show me those things, and diminish the others.

487 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Strides now has Routines, which allow you to automatically filter the Today list to focus on what’s due now, based on customizable morning, afternoon & evening routine times. Enjoy!

13. Surpass goals: Higher better

Having the option to surpass goals, similar to the current option "lower better". This feature could be particularly useful for goals related to business or fitness. For example, making a larger profit than planned or having more followers or working out for longer than planned.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out Dana! You can surpass any goal you set for Target or Average trackers by logging a higher value than the Goal.

For Habit trackers, you can continue logging beyond your Goal too, though they won’t show up on the Today view if they’re weekly or monthly, but you can always log from the full list.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle

14. Is reminder supposed to send a reminder every day no matter what day you have selected to log?

I have a habit that I want to complete and log once a week on thursday. I have tried setting it up as a goal of 1 time per week (set to log on thursday) and as a daily goal that is set to log on thursday. I enabled at reminder for 6pm. But I get a reminder every day at 6pm. I only want the reminder on Thursday. Is this working correctly?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Progress Reports

The tracking of habits is quite good but instead of the dashboard we should have an option to switch to analytics view that would display all habits in calendar mode or in a graph so we can get a general idea of how we are doing with all our habits without having to click on each one individually. Tracking is useless without the ability to easily get the picture of where we stand and what we need to improve and that’s not as smooth as it should be right now in my opinion. Also would be very helpful for those…

2,003 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Progress Reports are now live in Strides!

After a ton of design work, prototyping, development, beta testing and fixes, I’m really proud of how it turned out.

The amount of positive feedback has been amazing to see, and we’ll continue to improve it over time. We added an Average Progress feature to the Dashboard so you can see how you’re doing across all your goals & habits, and people with Strides Plus can see Trends (by week, month & year), Calendar (all-time) and Rankings (by streak) across all their trackers. All of that can be filtered by tag too, so you can run reports on your health, money, routines, etc. Enjoy!

Best of luck with all your goals & habits,
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

17. Averages

I would like to chose how I see averages. Right now it’s an average of the total entries. Sometimes I want to just view my average for a specific time period like current week or current month.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Crowd-sourced library of trackers

As I couldn’t find a request like this, perhaps I’m not looking in the right place or it hasn’t been suggested. Honestly I don’t know if it’s even feasible and I can think of lots of things that can go wrong with it, but here’s my thought:

Create a way for active users who have created thoughtful templates to share them with the community. Perhaps someone else is trying to set up the same thing but can’t quite get it where they want or don’t know where to start.

You already have a list of suggested templates for users. My…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be able to log the time that a task was fulfilled

I use Strides to remind me to take medications every day. However, most of those meds are supposed to be taken at the same time every day. Even though I might take them every day, I may fail to always take them at the same time. So being able to track the time that I completed the task as well would be highly beneficial.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Consider When to Log for Streak/Success

I have a habit that is “bike to work” which is set to log MTWThF. I bike ThF one week and MT the next week, and it counts it as 4/6 days instead of 4/4. If it’s only set to log on certain days, only those days should count towards a streak.

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?