How can we improve Strides?

Progress Reports

The tracking of habits is quite good but instead of the dashboard we should have an option to switch to analytics view that would display all habits in calendar mode or in a graph so we can get a general idea of how we are doing with all our habits without having to click on each one individually. Tracking is useless without the ability to easily get the picture of where we stand and what we need to improve and that’s not as smooth as it should be right now in my opinion. Also would be very helpful for those of us who are more visually inclined and those who want to do a review of all their habits once a day or once a week without having to spend a lot of time on the app. (There’s also something that’s really pleasing to the eyes by just watching numbers, a graph would be much better) PLEASE UPVOTE SO THE DEVELOPERS CAN SEE THIS (if you agree of course).

1,552 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminKyle Richey (CEO / Founder, Strides) responded  · 

Status update: We’ve been making some big backend changes that will make it a lot easier for us to release new features, including Progress Reports.

We’re also collecting feedback to help prioritize requests, and diving in to the specifics with designs and user testing.

After the big iOS 13 update, with dark mode, a Mac app and iCloud Sync, we’ll be able to take care of a couple formula improvements that are necessary for reports, then we’ll be able to build and launch this. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

97 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be awesome to be able to see all habits in an overview dashboard type setting. You can see them broken down by section, health, wellness, etc. And a running total of all of them combined in the middle. It would also be nice to choose if you would like to see this in a daily, monthly, or yearly view. It brings a certain level of accomplishment and understanding of where you are at with your overall habits all in one place.

• Rustem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App is great, one of the features that will make it even better is ability to track stats(when You in the habit menu) from week to week, like in the “way of life” to see how I am following through from week to week from month to month

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Latest update adds templates a feature no one asked for, but still no progress reports :-( very disappointing

This is 1 of the features that i like in the Productive APP which Strides currently doesnt have, looking forward to this feature to be implemented in the future

Other apps like Elite HRV allow easily selecting 2 week, 1 month, 3 month and annual trends.

I have created multiple items tracking the same thing (say bodyfat %) because with data graphed over years derail gets lost with any revised approach. This means double data entry to track a revised approach rather than a simple click to see shorter vs longer windows.

Secondly, revised projection associated with each view would be useful. Right now my two trackers have wildly different projections based on overall data: years vs. say 3 months.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to see the whole month and see how your progress has been. The scrolling week at the top is not my favorite

• Kailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Full calendar to view w all habits. If any are completed than the percent of all completed habits show green. For instance, if I have three habits and complete two there could be a full calendar to track all habits which shows 67% of a green pie.

I agree with easy visuals that show us how we’re doing by groups/tags. Much needed! So far I have goals set for 6 key areas of my life and I want to see which ones need more rebalancing. Thanks!

Come this is the most voted feature and you still haven’t implemented it yet? Disappointing.

This would be the most interesting part of this app, the ultimate objective, to see and understand how some daily habits or routines affect to each other.

Please speed up on deploying this requested feature and I will consider to get premium version by then, I believe like most of us.

• Hart Attack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to group several goals together (tags are a good way to group) then see progress on that group. (Ex healthy living tag could be made up of nutrition and exercise goals)

When should we expect to see this in app?

It’s been a long six months not knowing and watching it appear in other apps.. 😥

• Stephen Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rec this, this would be the final step to a comprehensive lifestyle tracking app like no other. Thank you for your hard work on this product and I look forward to this feature in 2018.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be cool to use Tags as the grouping methodology for showing multiple trackers on a single view.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base