How can we improve Strides?

Progress Reports

The tracking of habits is quite good but instead of the dashboard we should have an option to switch to analytics view that would display all habits in calendar mode or in a graph so we can get a general idea of how we are doing with all our habits without having to click on each one individually. Tracking is useless without the ability to easily get the picture of where we stand and what we need to improve and that’s not as smooth as it should be right now in my opinion. Also would be very helpful for those of us who are more visually inclined and those who want to do a review of all their habits once a day or once a week without having to spend a lot of time on the app. (There’s also something that’s really pleasing to the eyes by just watching numbers, a graph would be much better) PLEASE UPVOTE SO THE DEVELOPERS CAN SEE THIS (if you agree of course).

1,197 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminKyle Richey (Founder & CEO, Strides) responded  · 

Status update: We’re wrapping up a few improvements to the app that lay a solid foundation for the Progress Reports feature.

The only step left after v7.7.1 for iOS is to add support for reports to the API, so while we do that we’ll rebuild the Apple Watch app, then focus 100% on the big v8.0 release of Progress Reports!

Thanks for your patience. It’ll be worth the wait. :)

74 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Full calendar to view w all habits. If any are completed than the percent of all completed habits show green. For instance, if I have three habits and complete two there could be a full calendar to track all habits which shows 67% of a green pie.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with easy visuals that show us how we’re doing by groups/tags. Much needed! So far I have goals set for 6 key areas of my life and I want to see which ones need more rebalancing. Thanks!

Come this is the most voted feature and you still haven’t implemented it yet? Disappointing.

This would be the most interesting part of this app, the ultimate objective, to see and understand how some daily habits or routines affect to each other.

Please speed up on deploying this requested feature and I will consider to get premium version by then, I believe like most of us.

I would like to group several goals together (tags are a good way to group) then see progress on that group. (Ex healthy living tag could be made up of nutrition and exercise goals)

When should we expect to see this in app?

It’s been a long six months not knowing and watching it appear in other apps.. 😥

• Stephen Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rec this, this would be the final step to a comprehensive lifestyle tracking app like no other. Thank you for your hard work on this product and I look forward to this feature in 2018.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be cool to use Tags as the grouping methodology for showing multiple trackers on a single view.

• Kevin James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I'm looking for with analytics is to be able to show the bar graphs across multiple trackers together or at least on page where I can simply scroll down and look for patterns across multiple trackers. As it currently is, I have to look at one bar graph, remember the numbers/dates and then jump to another related tracker and compare. The Today app does a great job of doing this by allowing you to add multiple "cards" to a given tracker (however, they've got other issues and just don't provide as rich a set of trackers as Strides).

For example, if I'm tracking Sleep, Stress and Productivity then it would be nice to see how these correlate on a single page. Just line up the graphs and let me scroll down the graphs without all the other information.

• Jasmin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’d love to see all my habits together on one graph so I can see how one correlates to the other.

• numanermis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Habits show average values on dashboard, also show graphics over time. But users have to slide the screen to see old values. So we can’t see the graphics of all monthly/yearly values on the screen at the same time. If you design monthly view and yearly view for this kind of habits, it will be very good prefence.

I would recommend you to refer the analytic view of "spending" app( this is the name of the app). This app has a very awesome analytic view.

Would buy straight for Tis analytic feature. As This would really matter, as we want to see how overall we performed and hit goal for each month, each year. So we can see clearly the comparison, whether there is improvement or decline in performance for each categories.

The app does currently have this feature, but it’s difficult to get to. This should really be the first thing we see when we open the app. The whole point of the app is to track our progress with a certain goal.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base