Skip to content

Vote on Features

466 results found

1. What does tomorrow look like?

View my upcoming habits, this will allow me to prepare what’s necessary in advance.

A view for all habits that are scheduled reminders.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Budget Transaction categories

I use the apps Strides and Pennies religiously. Pennies to track money spent in my budgets, and Strides for all other daily metrics.

I would love Strides to have the same abilities to quickly and easily categorize transactions as Pennies, then I could ditch the other app and use Strides for everything.

The budget feature in Strides is already good, but making the ease-of-entry for adding transaction quick with pre-defined (and editable) transaction categories would be a game changer.

It would personally make me use the app more, and I would pay more for this feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Adding goal time to goals (not only date)

When we planning our goals which takes in only short time interval (for example 1-2 days), Goals can not calculate the pace or projected values accurately. So if the time of project or goal can be added along with date, it would be more accurate calculating and it helps better.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The formulas are accurate to the second, so there should never be an accuracy issue, but if you have a bug report please let us know through the Feedback view in the app! Either way, I’ll look into the ability to add a time to the Goal Date.

4. Widget should include "NO"

Right now, the widget shows "Yes" reply for your list of trackers. But can we add "Yes" and "No" tap replies? It's more efficient :)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Compatibility with Toggl app

It would be cool if stuff you were tracking in toggl could automatically communicate with Strides to, for example, input the number of minutes you spent working on a project if you had a goal around spending a certain amount of time doing something.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Is this referring to the menu with the blue background? If so, there’s no need to rearrange these things because (a) it’s extremely uncommon to open the menu, and (b) there are very few options (only Trackers and Settings are needed, which are easily accessible at the top and bottom respectively).

7. Setting for what time day starts

I would like to choose when my day starts, instead of the default 'at midnight'.
    I'm a bit of a night owl, so I stay up late and tend to sleep in. This constantly makes it seem like I'm behind on my goals, even when I'm not.

212 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This idea was suggested before the Today tab was launched. That view was custom built to make it super easy to backlog, so if you stay up past Midnight it’s as easy as tapping yesterday to log anything you hadn’t logged before the date changed.

8. Icons template option

I want to have an option to choose a template, specifically a “clean” icons-only view where if I simply tab and hold the icon it’s gonna count as done task (see Streaks App for inspiration).

Just the list view is boring and I have lots of habits that just need to be completed once a day (ACV, vitamins, walk, read), so seeing 1/1 is not that aesthetically pleasant.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve thought deeply about adding icons many times, but always come back to the fact that logging with a simple checkbox is the fastest and easiest way to do the most common action in the app.

Also, you can use any emoji in the Tracker Name if you want extra icons to distinguish between them visually.

9. Ability to include weekly and annual views into the same goal/task

I would like to set an annual goal of 200 workouts and track progress against that, but I would also like to set weekly goals of 4 per week. Then you could switch between views showing if you are on track for the week and how you are doing against the annual goal. Is the only way to do this is to track 2 separate goal? One for weekly and one for annual?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. This would be extremely complex, and you’re right that you could set two different goals for this, which is a much simpler way to manage it.

If this were a very common request we could try to figure it out, but since this is the first time I’m hearing it in seven years, and there’s an easy workaround, we’ve decided not to build the more complex feature.

Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
    Kyle Richey
    Strides CEO

10. Color indicator

I cant recognize the today circle in dashboard since it does not have a different recognizable color I would suggest to fill the circles with colors instead of outlining it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry, but we tried that and it doesn’t fit our design style because it draws WAY too much attention to that area of the screen, which isn’t necessary because it’s the default selection when the view is loaded.

11. Interest % on “Debt Free” tracker

It would be helpful to have the ability to enter your interest rates on a debt goal, so you can see how that factor impacts the true monthly amount needed to reach your end-date goal. Currently, I’m having to calculate interest and enter only what I’ve paid on the principal for each payment. Just logging the total of what I paid that month (principal and interest combined) would be a lot easier. While calculating and logging the principal alone isn’t a very big deal, it would still be really helpful and much more accurate/realistic to factor in interest across the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Streak make-up: Allow for user-defined method for making up for a missed day

Streaks can be super motivational but sometimes life happens. Would be great to (have the option to) maintain a long streak when a day is missed by completing an additional, user-defined task e.g. if streak is 1/day of something then option to do 2 the next day to make up for the miss and maintain the streak.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There’s no way to skip, and this is very intentional, based on lots of research. Why? In short, because it hurts way more than it helps. We’ve tested it out, and hundreds of studies have confirmed our findings: Relying on willpower in the moment is a terrible strategy for building lasting habits. Once our brain makes the connection that “skipping” something has no negative effect (e.g. You go on vacation and skip a work out, but it doesn’t reset your Streak or affect your Success Rate), it becomes far too easy to skew your stats and the entire system breaks down.

So what do you do if you are on vacation or sick? The best option is to attempt to do the habit, even if it’s not to the same level you usually do, and log Yes since the act of keeping up the habit is what helps to build…

13. Startup default view can be user set

Need a startup preference page so that just by running the app it defaults to (not just dashboard) but default to a filter view

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have a weekly and daily limit on the same thing

I try to drink less alcohol so i use the standard they recommend in belgium. Which is max 4 consuptions in a day, and maximum 10 in a week. So it would be handy if i could have a daily limit and a weekly limit on the same thing...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After thinking this through, we’ve decided it’s too complex to be worth it for such a niche use case. That said, it’d be easy to create two trackers for this to accomplish the same goal.

16. Themes

Provide for a series of overall color schemes and tones to choose from.

240 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  20 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We automatically recalculate dates for milestones if they have the same date as the whole project and that date is changed, but even that can create confusion. While I can see the value in this change, we’d rather prevent confusion than reduce a couple steps for situations like this, since it wouldn’t be as helpful for some project types.

18. To do list

A simple to do list on the main screen that doesn’t require any tracking. Like a checkbox list

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to add “Weight/Points” to a task.

Different tasks have different importance and different impact on our personal improvement.

Example:
    Meditation is very important for me & brushing my teeth twice is important but not as much.

So I assign 6 points to meditation and 2 points to brushing teeth at night, 4 points to drinking 2 litre water, and so on.

All these daily points combined can show how much percent of the day/week/month I achieved in a very personal way.

Lets say I just meditated today, didn’t drink 2l water nor did I brush so I still achieved 50% of my goal today (6/12 points),…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reminder every X days "since" last log

Lets say i want a reminder to walk every 3 days.
    If i set reminder now and select every 3 day. It will automatically reminde me every 3 day from now no matter when i did log it. I want if i walked on monday and logged it in monday, i want the next reminder to be after 3 days "since" i have logged it, which would be on thursday. Thanks.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I really like this idea, but there’s one major issue with it: Forgetting to log once means you’ll never be reminded again.

Since it would never show up in Due after one overdue log it’d get lost.

1 2 5 7 9 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base