Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will upgrade to Strides Plus as soon as there is an Android app

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yaaayy glad to hear the beta is coming soon! I'm switching from iPhone to a Pixel and I was really hoping I could continue using the app!

I've done my research and Strides keeps on coming up time and time again... Love to see this available on Android! :)

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm going to pay for premium anyway, but it is always incredibly depressing when a developer favors iOS over Android. I thought by 2018 we'd stop feeling so left out. I hope we get a timing update soon, would be nice to know how long we're going to wait around

• Vinícius Vilas Boas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys, any idea about when you'll release the app for Android? I left the iOS and I miss Strides SO much... Can you please release it soon? Please...

• Falah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So why you mark the Android compatibility as STARTED !!!
    You should mark it as cancelled , right?
    You know web site is not an Android app

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just downloaded the app on iPad and love it. Started to go premium until I saw there was no Android app. It's a shame, because I can't find any Android apps which even approach it. Even if you're small, why not pay an android developer to port it and do some type of profit sharing...it makes no sense to not port this to android. Now if we were talking windows phone, that'd be different :-D.

• Dan I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create the android app before a competitor comes up with something and you lose this opportunity to dominate android productivity apps. Surely android market will bring in more revenue that IOS?!

• Van Schlichting commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys realize Android is a much bigger market, right? I don't get the logic of placing your limited resources into the smaller market.

Android is EIGHTY-SIX percent of all smartphones.

Great app, join us in 2018.

• Io commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using the web for android but will be great to have app.

It's a shame, but I'd have definitely gotten this app on android, but I'll have to find a competitor at this point.

• Jeff Jorczak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm switching from iPhone to a Galaxy 8 imminently. I too will be abandoning strides due to this.

• Doku Roku commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, more than a year has gone by and no news on an Android app. I guess I'll look elsewhere. That's a shame; it sounded good.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base