Vote on Features

1. Collaboration

I would like to be able to set a group goal. And then the ability to sign people up for my goal (limited to invited guests) so that we all are working towards the same goal and can communicate and send encouragement and pictures etc. But the goal tracking is still at an individual level. Great for corporate, family or school goals.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More languages options

English it's a universal language for sure, but being able to use the app in our native languages (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc.) would be more compelling and stimulating for people who have English as a second language. Most of Strides cheaper competitors already have this function.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Absolutely, we’re definitely planning to fully-localize the entire app in all the top languages. In the meantime, you can create tracker names in any language, so it’s only the field labels that are in English. We’ll translate those as soon as possible!

3. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to set app startup view

Currently, when you open the app, by default it opens up to ‘Today’ list. How about if user can get an option to be able to choose what the app starts up to: either the today list, or the tag/dashboard list.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! I can see the appeal to opening the app on the Dashboard view now, but we’re updating the Dashboard to Reports to focus on its intended purpose: Analysis.

The idea is to have the Today view for logging (input) and the Reports view for analysis (output).

You’ll still be able to swipe to log on the Reports view, but we’re encouraging logging from the Today view since it’s specifically built for that purpose.

5. Tracking option: Drop-down menu

Example: exercise daily is the goal. A drop-down menu would allow you to choose the type of exercise you did that day, within that single exercise goal. User could populate their "exercise options list" in settings. This would allow for greater continuity, when a single goal category (exercise) has different but similar contributing possibilities (yoga, pilates, hot yoga).

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to add “Weight/Points” to a task.

Different tasks have different importance and different impact on our personal improvement.

Example:
    Meditation is very important for me & brushing my teeth twice is important but not as much.

So I assign 6 points to meditation and 2 points to brushing teeth at night, 4 points to drinking 2 litre water, and so on.

All these daily points combined can show how much percent of the day/week/month I achieved in a very personal way.

Lets say I just meditated today, didn’t drink 2l water nor did I brush so I still achieved 50% of my goal today (6/12 points),…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Keep Averages in Today View until Goal is met

When an average goal is logged once, it disappears from the today view. This is fine for logs done once per day, but average goals done multiple times per day should stay in the today view until the average is met. Can there be an option to choose whether to close it out for the day, or have it stay in today view until the average is met? Having this as an option would really help the today view be more accurate for those of us that use average goals multiple times per day. (I’ve tried using habits, but if…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Streak Chain On Calendar

Connecting the dots on a calendar to form a chain is very satisfying. A streak should be represented by a horizontal line running through the days the user has kept the streak. When the user breaks the streak the chain will break. This visual feature will motivate users to avoid ending their streak.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. One-Time Tasks

I have used almost every productive / tracker app there is and Strides is by far the best but in my opinion it lacks this one simple tool. Strides has become my calendar app and if I could add in random tasks as well it would remove the need for me to switch to my calendar app at all. I'm aware that Strides is not trying to be a Calendar app but this simple addition would allow me to have an overview of EVERYTHING I need to do that day including the little tasks like remembering to "Pay a bill"…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More sophisticated log notes

I have a habit for coming up with one story idea every week, I want to put it in the log note field to get a good overview in a year. The log field now looks semi-unfinished, can we please have it open in a new window, mb have ability to add live weblinks, etc.?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search Option

Can you possibility add a search option. I have lots of trackers (and the tags help), but a search bar would be awesome.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to sort trackers (ie by numbers from high to low & vice versa

Hello,

It would be useful to have a sorting feature where one can sort trackers in ascending or descending order. For example, within a category if one has a list of trackers, all of which track numbers, to able to sort from highest to lowest and vice versa.

Thank you,

Joel

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notes pop up when checked

Like being able to set the motivational pop up that occurs when you check something off for the day, you should have a setting where the ability to leave a note pops up. When checked the the note screen pops up, you write a quick note about the task you accomplished and hit enter. It would be way easier than trying to navigate to the multiple day checknwxreen from the calendar to add a note.

I like to be able to add notes to things like “Read for 20min.” Adding a note like “read cooking for dummies to page 23”…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. An option for trackers to be counted toward the Progress bar

Some trackers do not need to be counted toward the progress % bar. Please include an option to toggle on or off for each tracker. It's okay to have it toggled on by default.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sound alert customization

Ability to set unique sound alerts to specific tasks. For instance, the sound alert used for ‘review sales analytics’ does not create the same feel/motivation as ‘play soccer with kids’. Also, sound alert selection should be expanded.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Subscribe to Calendar feature

Simple subscribe to calendar feature like basecamp or evernote has.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calendar to link habits to for daily productivity

Being able to associate a habit or goal with a time of day and day of week/month depending on the frequency of this habit/goal would make this the ultimate habit app!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tracker types: Make it easier to choose

Would love to have the option to edit the tracker type on an already created tracker OR to see an example of how the results would populate when you create a new item to track so you can decide how you really want to see the results without having to create multiple items with different tracker types just to see what it would look like.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! Since the tracker types have different data types it’s not possible to change the type after the fact, but I totally agree that it should be easier to choose the type upfront. So, I designed a new way to do that with screenshots of the charts and goal/habit examples when choosing a type. We’ll add this later this year, after Progress Reports, iOS 14, etc.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Kyle

20. Profile picture

When can we add a profile picture?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →