Vote on Features

1. More sophisticated log notes

I have a habit for coming up with one story idea every week, I want to put it in the log note field to get a good overview in a year. The log field now looks semi-unfinished, can we please have it open in a new window, mb have ability to add live weblinks, etc.?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prompt a set of questions when setting a goal or habit.

Instead of just using the notes section, it would be great to have a preset group of questions such as:

Why is this goal / habit important to you?

How will you know you have achieved it?

How will you reward yourself?

What obstacles are in your way?

How will you overcome them?

Having a commitment contract would also be great, letting you state what you will do if you break a habit or don’t reach a goal, with the ability to email that to someone for accountability would be great.

Finally, option to add a photo for visualisation would…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep Averages in Today View until Goal is met

When an average goal is logged once, it disappears from the today view. This is fine for logs done once per day, but average goals done multiple times per day should stay in the today view until the average is met. Can there be an option to choose whether to close it out for the day, or have it stay in today view until the average is met? Having this as an option would really help the today view be more accurate for those of us that use average goals multiple times per day. (I’ve tried using habits, but if…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Break big goal into small steps

Create a new tracker type with the ability to add checklists/milestones and break them into smaller steps.

714 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s great to see this one getting so much interest! We’ve designed a new tracker type specifically for breaking big goals down into small steps, and we’ll release it as soon as we’re able. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

5. Show a weekly view

It would be nice to see a weekly view which would show the list of the habits scheduled on each day so I know if I can add more habits on that day or if I added too many habits in one day.

140 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Indicate failure for not reaching daily target/average goal

I want to practice for 30 minutes per day. I create a goal to count an input of ≥30 as a success. An hour is great too. But <30 should be a red X because I failed the goal. I want to keep track of when I went above and beyond (so a simple binary yes/no wouldn't suffice) and I also want an indication for failing to reach my goal. Right now it just congratulates me on logging at all.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Morning, Afternoon & Evening Routines

The Fabulous App shows a day’s task in three groups, morning, day, and night. It makes it far easier to view the first few tasks on my radar. Stride’s current grid view presents all of my tasks all at once, which is far less meaningful if I saw just the ones that matter in the moment.

What is contextually important? Show me those things, and diminish the others.

247 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Apple Health integration (HealthKit)

It would be really helpful if this linked with HealthKit. If I have a goal for exercise. Or take my vitamins. Or medicines. Etc. and I already log this in another app to be able to track in health, it would be really cool to not have to log it on this one. And get a reminder if it isn’t completed. I know it seems strange, but often I log something in another app because I like to see what I’m doing for my body. It would just eliminate an extra step or two while also tracking my habits (or…

582 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Units

As a user, it would be helpful if I could track my goals in the units I would prefer. For instance, if could track the drink water goal in ounces of water drank instead of number of times per day.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Progress Reports

The tracking of habits is quite good but instead of the dashboard we should have an option to switch to analytics view that would display all habits in calendar mode or in a graph so we can get a general idea of how we are doing with all our habits without having to click on each one individually. Tracking is useless without the ability to easily get the picture of where we stand and what we need to improve and that’s not as smooth as it should be right now in my opinion. Also would be very helpful for those…

1,774 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    99 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Status update: We’ve been making some big backend changes that will make it a lot easier for us to release new features, including Progress Reports.

We’re also collecting feedback to help prioritize requests, and diving in to the specifics with designs and user testing.

After the big iOS 13 update, with dark mode, a Mac app and iCloud Sync, we’ll be able to take care of a couple formula improvements that are necessary for reports, then we’ll be able to build and launch this. Thanks for your patience. Have a great day!

11. Collaboration

I would like to be able to set a group goal. And then the ability to sign people up for my goal (limited to invited guests) so that we all are working towards the same goal and can communicate and send encouragement and pictures etc. But the goal tracking is still at an individual level. Great for corporate, family or school goals.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In calendar view, "grey out" days where the task is NOT scheduled

I would be helpful, in the calendar view, to see days that are not planned. Perhaps you can put a grey circle (similar to the green and red circles) over days where the habit is not needed... for example I have a habit that doesn't apply on Tuesdays and Thursdays... if would be helpful to see grey circles over all Tuesdays and Thursdays in the month.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to add “Weight/Points” to a task.

Different tasks have different importance and different impact on our personal improvement.

Example:
    Meditation is very important for me & brushing my teeth twice is important but not as much.

So I assign 6 points to meditation and 2 points to brushing teeth at night, 4 points to drinking 2 litre water, and so on.

All these daily points combined can show how much percent of the day/week/month I achieved in a very personal way.

Lets say I just meditated today, didn’t drink 2l water nor did I brush so I still achieved 50% of my goal today (6/12 points),…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sound alert customization

Ability to set unique sound alerts to specific tasks. For instance, the sound alert used for ‘review sales analytics’ does not create the same feel/motivation as ‘play soccer with kids’. Also, sound alert selection should be expanded.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Log time in hr/min

I have a few tasks where I need to track time. For example playing the piano. I I have a goal of 2 hours a week, and at the moment all I can do it count by minutes then do math to figure out 120 means 2 hours. This get more unweildy when I have a goal of 15-20 for something. It would be nice to be able to set a goal as a unit of Time, then add as units of time.

660 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  55 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More languages options

English it's a universal language for sure, but being able to use the app in our native languages (Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, etc.) would be more compelling and stimulating for people who have English as a second language. Most of Strides cheaper competitors already have this function.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Absolutely, we’re definitely planning to fully-localize the entire app in all the top languages. In the meantime, you can create tracker names in any language, so it’s only the field labels that are in English. We’ll translate those as soon as possible!

17. Profile picture

When can we add a profile picture?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Temporarily pause a tracker

When circumstances do not allow me to perform task I would like to have it turned off temporarily. For example I am out of home and task is about cleaning up home.
    Thanks to that I would not be troubled by reminders and it would not count to task statistics.

194 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Photos to Notes

I'd really like to be able to add pictures to my log notes. Could this be a premium feature?

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Setting for what time day starts

I would like to choose when my day starts, instead of the default 'at midnight'.
    I'm a bit of a night owl, so I stay up late and tend to sleep in. This constantly makes it seem like I'm behind on my goals, even when I'm not.

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base