Skip to content

Vote on Features

107 results found

1. When you check off a goal provide more visual feedback

I have a stretch goal (fitness) of 3x a day, when I click on the check the numbers change (0/3 to 1/3). It would be great if the feedback was different. I use my right thumb and can't see the number change so maybe something like a color change for 1sec or something else would be.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. milestone project!

Currently, the percentage resolution for the Project/Milestone tracker is in 5% blocks. I think it would be helpful to have resolution down to the 1%. Some of the milestones I have are very large and so waiting until 5% increments to log can be several weeks. Having more resolution would allow me to check in and track more frequently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Track Screen time

My worst habit is playing games. I'd love to simply track my progress on managing this habit. The easiest way would be to synchronise with Screen Time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! I've wondered about this too. Now that Apple Health integration is wrapping up I'll definitely look into it.

In the meantime, one option is to use the Shortcuts app to create a shortcut to log a bad habit in Strides whenever you open an app you'd like to minimize, like a game or social media app.

Hope that helps!

Kyle

4. Add “Anytime” to Filters view

Please add “Anytime” to current routines list. Then it will show Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Anytime. Reason - at any given moment during the day, I’d like to filter and see “anytime habits”. If to view “Due Now” or Due Today”, those tasks are mixed with morning/ afternoon/ evening habits and very time consuming/ distracting to sort out. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Each milestone can have the option of being a checklist box (to-do list).

Each milestone could also have a checklist box to mark as accomplished.
    As Strides aims to be a goal tracker, besides a habit tracker, nothing is more appropriate than having a clear to-do list framework within the Project session and its milestones. This means that we could check each sub-task (milestone) as performed. This would help a lot with everyone's productivity, motivation, and organization. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We're planning to add a to-do list feature to break milestones down into smaller steps soon! To mark a milestone as accomplished you can set its progress slider to 100% complete, which will fill its progress 100% green. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

6. Siri says: "Strides sent a notification i can't read"

One of my reminders is set to fire at a time i'm often out walking the dog, this means I usually have my Airpods in and so Siri reads out the notification. It has no problem with most other apps but for some reason with the Strides notification it says: "Strides sent a notification I can't read"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow notes to be created on automatically tracked health goals

Something that helped me a lot in my goal to lose weight was that I daily entered the new weight and also notes about what I did yesterday that helped me or not.

Then I discovered you can use the Apple Health app to track other things automatically like sleep for example.

And that is very convenient but now I cannot add notes every day to my sleep goal because it currently just shows a modal mentioning that the goal is tracked autmoatically by Apple Health. I don't want to change the value of that goal I just want to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Beeminder Integration (commitment contracts)

https://www.beeminder.com/overview
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/beeminder/id551869729

Not all things Strides would be a good fit to use with Beeminder, but what would be could be very effective.

Their description:

What is Beeminder?

It's reminders with a sting! Or, goal-tracking with teeth.

Mind anything you can graph — weight, pushups, to-do tasks completed — by replying with data when Beeminder prompts you. Or connect with one of the dozens of services (like Fitbit or RescueTime) that we integrate with to report automatically.

We plot your progress with a Bright Red Line to your goal. Keep all your datapoints on the good side of your red…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Android app

I see where this was previously shot down. Not everyone is a fan of apple products, everytime I have tried to be an apple user, I upgrade back to android before its even time to upgrade. Please give us this app? This would be extremely beneficial to not only myself but to others as well.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Snooze when click an alert

I only see an option to snooze an alert when I long click on it on my iPhone. When I click on the alert I only get yes or no, no option to snooze. So if I go into the alert by mistake I can't get to that snooze option again because the alert is no longer accessible.

Could you add the snooze options to the screen that comes up when I click into the alert?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Subgoals: Automatically complete top level habit when habits under it are complete

The Strides app should include a subgoals feature, allowing you to break down a goal into smaller tasks. When you open the app's Home Screen, you will only see the main goal initially. However, by pressing a drop-down menu button, you can view all the associated subgoals. For instance, you could have a goal named "Supplements" with subgoals like fish oil, creatine, and multivitamin. Once you finish all the subgoals, the main goal will be automatically marked as completed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please come to android. Help more people.

It would make the world more better if it's available on more platforms? Is it that much a big task to leave your comfort zone and spread accross the world?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I want to help as many people as possible with Strides, but unfortunately yes, it is a *very big* task to build a separate Android version of Strides. It would cost a ton of money and take far more time than I have to maintain and support at this point. My plan is to continue focusing on one platform for now, and if it grows enough to be able to try an Android app I will. Thanks for the feedback!

13. Enable the apple watch complication and iPhone widget to show # of due remaining

I'd really like to be able to glance at my apple watch or the widget on my iPhone's home screen and see how many items are due. Right now they both show "progress towards a successful day". e.g. if there are 4 total tasks, 1 "Done", and 2 "Missed", the tally is 1/4. I'd like it to be 3/4.

The thinking is what's missed is missed and behind me, and I'd like to focus on what I have left to do. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Thank you for using UserVoice and collecting feedback from real users in the first…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Charts - Average "This Week" option

on the chart's view, it's better to also better to have an option for "this week" so on the first bar, you can see your average/day for this week and compare it on the second bar that is the average/day from last week.

in this way you can also compare data every week and see if you are improving.

Also its better if you can also see the historical data, average/day from the past weeks not only.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to remove the subtitle under each tracker title

To make list cleaner, I prefer to just see the tracker titles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to skip at week/month/year level

It appears you are able to skip a week but only by skipping each individual day within the week so ideally you’d be able to skip an entire week at the same time. same goes for month.. currently you aren’t even able to skip a month by skipping individual days so perhaps that’s a bug

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Clark,

Thanks for reaching out!

The way it's set up Skip is designed to skip one due date. If you skip each due date in a week or month that entire time period will be considered skipped in all the formulas too.

It could get complicated changing the experience (and the code under the hood) to give the choice of skipping the entire week/month/year at once, and it would encourage not doing the habit.

That said, I see how it would save time in some cases, so I'm definitely open to it. I'll leave it up here to see if more votes come in.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Kyle

17. Api integration For my project

I am a web developer interested in creating a focusing group app and would like to integrate it with your platform. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with all the information about your platform, including its features, pricing, and any other relevant details that can i use to integrate with your amazing platform

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Apple Watch complications: More color options

Allow for colors beyond white in complications.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow entry of data type for goal tracking

Right now, I have a few average trackers, but when I look at the goals, they say 5 per day, 4 per week, and 3 per day. Instead It would be awesome to be able to enter what I’m tracking per goal so that they appear as 5 minutes per day, 4 times per week, and 3 pages per day for my different trackers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable importing habits from JSON or CSV or logging on past dates via shortcuts

It would be great to be able to upload past habit data from other apps. If it were possible to import habits via an editable file (in whatever format works for you), then it would be possible to export habits from another app into CSV, then, modify the CSV file into whatever format you use, then import it.

Alternatively, if you make it possible to log habits via Shortcuts on past days (right now it’s only possible to log a habit value for the present day), then it would be possible to at least write a shortcuts script to migrate…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out!

I've considered full data importing for a long time but it's an extremely rare request and would require quite a bit of development to get it right so I haven't prioritized it yet.

That said, I did just add a feature that can save a ton of time for the most common habits with a goal of 1 time per day: You can create a new habit with those settings and a start date in the past and it will ask if you did the habit every day from the start date. If you tap yes it will automatically backlog all those days for you so you can keep the streak you had going.

Hope that helps! I'll keep this idea open for others to vote on it.

Have a great day,

Kyle

• Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base