Vote on Features
175 results found
-
Repeating Checklists With Progress
I have to create checklists with one App (Things) and track progress on Strides. Strides needs checklists—when completed -showing progress based on timeframe selected. The Checklists would need to repeat automatically to prevent re-keying all back in for recurring goals. Take a look at Things app. Milestones do not solve this. This seems like an easy fix, and would surpass other productivity apps.
2 votesDiscussed this in detail through email. The best bet for this one is to use an Average tracker to log the number of activities that were done for the week, as opposed to having to mark multiple checklist items complete to represent the number.
-
Track Sleep & Wake Times
I’d like to track not only how many hours slept but for good sleep hygiene, what time I went to sleep and what time I woke up. These times are recorded in the Apple Health app, it would just be a matter of being able to choose them as different options in goal creation from Apple Health info. Thanks!
1 vote -
Allow logging more than 1 Billion
Hi guys! An idea for you. I use this to accumulate supply of projects. It maybe worth not capping at 1bn and allow it to go over for the goal. So for instance maybe a cap at 1T? I’m finding it hard to monitor. Just an idea if you’re looking to go into the bull run next year :)
1 voteLooking into this one. In the meantime, I'd recommend logging the number in billions. e.g. 1.258 log value for 1,258,000,000. It has to be abbreviated like that throughout the charts to fit anyway, and you can include up to 10 decimal places for precision if needed.
-
Sync between iOS and Android versions
Hi Kyle,
Thanks for the Android version - I'm really enjoying it. I've been using the iphone version for years, so now that Strides exists on both platforms, syncing between them would be a natural next step. It would let me use the app across all my devices.
The task feature in the Android version is brilliant, and your app is truly inspiring.
Thanks!
3 votesStrongly considering this. We spent years building a custom sync system bu ended up switching to iCloud for sync between Apple devices
Now that the Android app is launched it would be nice to sync between the two platforms, but iCloud sync won't work with Android so it would require building a whole new sync system.
Collecting more feedback on this to gauge interest...
-
MCP Server
Are there any plans to add an MCP server so I can pull Strides data into my AI workflows?
4 votes -
Apple Health Integration – Gesamtenergie als Ziel
Hallo Strides-Team,
ich nutze Strides zur Verfolgung meiner Ziele und würde mir eine zusätzliche Apple-Health-Integration wünschen.
Wäre es möglich, ein Ziel auf Basis des gesamten täglichen Energieverbrauchs aus Apple Health anzulegen? Gemeint ist die Summe aus:
- Aktivitätsenergie / Active Energy
- Ruheenergie / Resting Energy
also die gesamte täglich verbrauchte Energie.
Ideal wäre, wenn Strides diesen Gesamtwert automatisch aus Apple Health übernehmen und als tägliches Ziel bzw. Messwert verwenden könnte.
Ist eine solche Funktion bereits möglich oder eventuell für eine zukünftige Version geplant?
Vielen Dank und viele Grüße
1 voteThanks for reaching out! You can do this with the Energy Deficit goal, which is calculated as Energy Deficit = Active Energy + Resting Energy - Dietary Energy.
If you don't track Dietary Energy (calories) through Apple Health then this will do exactly what you described.
If you do track calories too, then this will be the net result for the day.
Hope that helps!
Kyle
-
URL Scheme —> Share Arrow
I use the url scheme a ton. Can it be added to the upper right share box/arrow that is present when viewing by a goal? This would save me from the challenge of finding it under the massive list in URL Scheme. Love that URL Scheme exists!
3 votesGlad to hear it! I'm looking into this idea now. How are you using the URL Scheme for trackers? The main use case I've seen is to copy from the URL Scheme view to use it in the Shortcuts app which automates something from that point on, so I'm curious how you'd use it from the share button.
-
Reports Tab Custom Organization
On the “Reports” tab, it would be helpful to be able to rearrange the report view tabs. The default chart isn’t my preferred and swiping every time I open the app is a little annoying.
Besides that, I really enjoy the metric tracking, charts, and how easy this app is to use.
1 vote -
Keystone habits
I think Strides would benefit from allowing users to designate certain habits as keystone habits—the small number of habits that are most important to their day.
For example, my keystone habits might be waking up on time, going to bed on time, and exercising. Other habits, like practicing guitar or doing laundry, are still important, but they aren’t as critical.
Right now, a day is either green if every habit is completed or blue if even one habit is missed.
I’d love to see an additional status. If all designated keystone habits are completed, the day could display a different…
3 votesCool idea thanks Jonah!
-
Projects and %
Before the update I used to be able to create a Project level goal and split it into milestones. And as each day I progress it would automatically calculate the %. For example I've set a 9 day project. The first 3 days one milestone, the next 3 days is another milestone and final 3 days the last milestone. All I had to do with check 'yes' and it would calculate the overall %. Now each day when I click 'yes' each time I have to manually enter a % out of 100. It doesn't make sense as I'm having…
1 voteHi Shah,
Thanks for reaching out! Happy to help with this. We haven't changed the way Projects are tracked recently so I'm really curious to know more about what you're seeing.
The Project tracker has always required choosing a percentage complete for a milestone with a slider, but the percent is automatically set based on any subtasks under it that have been completed. Could that be the difference?
If not, could you send me more details, screenshots or a screen recording?
Thanks!
Kyle
-
Share Progress Image
Improve sharing your progress with customizable images that show key stats at a glance.
1 vote -
labels on left side on MacOS
Labels needs 3 clics, it should be on the left side.
1 vote -
Recurring Tracker Cycles with Cumulative History
I've been a happy Strides user and wanted to share one feature request that I think would make a meaningful difference for users like me.
In short: I'd love the ability to set a tracker to repeat on a custom cycle (e.g., every 10 days), where each completed cycle is saved and summarized — rather than overwritten when the next cycle begins.
Here's my current situation: I structure my month into three 10-day sprints and track progress within each one. Right now, when I manually push the deadline forward to start a new cycle, the previous data disappears. I've been…
3 votesThanks for reaching out! I'm curious to hear more about this idea. What tracker types are you using in this case? Target/Project, or repeating goals too?
-
Grey out done and missed
Option to grey out or lighten the Done and Missed areas, allowing your eyes to focus on Due.
1 vote -
A graph that compares days of the week and separate graph with hours of the day in terms of how many completions were done (all time).
It's a simple graph with x axis having all days and y axis being either columns or a line.
App called "Streaks" has it and it's very useful because it can give you an idea, when most of your productivity takes place. I haven't seen any other habits app with such graph.3 votes -
Year end (or quarterly, or monthly) report review
Right now at least as far as I can tell there's no easy way to view your progress across all your goals, and depending on goal type visibility can be limited or hard to determine. For example, if my goal is an average goal, it works pretty well to drill into it, and change the time period. Which shows me my average and daily success rates. Pretty good (although a trend line would be nice). But for a X per day goal, I can't change the time window. the goal summary chart just shows the last 4 weeks and the…
5 votesThanks for reaching out! The Trends Report was designed for a high-level view of all your goals across different time frames.
I'm marking this as Reviewing instead of Completed because we're also planning to release new reports with even more powerful charts/stats across all goals with date range controls.
We also have plans to make it easier to share nice images of your progress.
-
Future tracking
I know this was partially answered saying it’s possible by just doing the thing early, but for my case I am trying to track my vacation time at work. I have unlimited FTO and want to make sure I am taking at least 25 days this year. My next day off is in March (it’s Feb now) so I would like to track the day off to the March date so I have a calendar view of when the time off happened not when I thought about taking it.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Sync / Connect with Garmin (connect)
Great that it syncs with Apple Health……but would be really useful if it also could sync with Garmin connect. I have linked Apple health with my Garmin connect, but I have more info in Garmin than Apple collects, that I track on strides as a goal (body battery, for example).
1 vote -
Choose Default Tab That Opens When You Tap on a Tracker
When I tap on a tracker, it is most often to enter some notes. It would be time saving to be able to set which of the four tabs opens by default, so that it is not always the "Charts" tab. I imagine that I am not alone in extensively using the powerful note taking features of this beautiful app. I don't think this request is just a "one-off" niche type, and it could have some marketing appeal to help capture the many people who use the app for habit tracking combined with some associated journaling. (For example, I have…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?