Skip to content

Vote on Features

174 results found

  1. 3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow users to set a running speed pace

    This would allow Users to set their goal pace for their chosen distance. For example, being able to set a goal completion time of 30 minutes for a 5k run or 3 hours for a marathon. Not only do you hit daily goals, but you’re hitting more specific metrics that help motivate.

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. register by email

    I'd love to register by my own email and password rather than icloud.. I feel it's more easier for me to login from anywhere, any deivce..
    is this possible now?

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Thanks for reaching out. We had a web app with email login for years but it was rarely used and lost a lot of money so we ended up shutting it down and switching to the simpler iCloud sync with no email required. I'm still considering other platforms in the future though so thanks for the feedback!

  4. Set a track's maximum skip times for a week or month

    Maybe I need a vacation for a track, but it could not be every day. So I want to set a maximum values of skip times per week or per month

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Inbox section to list all the future goals before making it a tracker.

    I really miss such an option - need to switch between app and notes.

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow for a custom date range for the Average Chart setting

    Either that or allow for seeing a 2 month average. (I do reviews every two months instead of every quarter.)

    Thanks!

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quarterly Goals

    I’d love to suggest adding the option for quarterly goal tracking to your app. Right now, monthly and yearly goals are great, but there’s a crucial middle ground that’s missing — and it’s one that many users like myself (and my clients) rely on.

    Here’s why quarterly goals matter:

    More sustainable than monthly: Monthly goals can feel rushed, especially for users with unpredictable schedules or who travel often. One missed week can throw off the whole plan. Quarterly goals provide breathing room without losing focus.

    More focused than yearly: Yearly goals can be too abstract or overwhelming. Quarterly planning helps…

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Track 1 habit followed by another repeating

    I do 1 thing for 14 days, then a second for another 14 days and it repeats. There should be a way to set up a tracker for that.

    As a female utilizing seed cycling I’d like to track not only that I ate the seeds each day, but also which set of seeds I’m supposed to take, so that I can more easily keep track of the process. This seems like a natural fit for the strides app as it’s a habit, just a rotating one.

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Strides 'how to' videos

    Can you do some example videos for each type of goal and have a youtube channel with 'HOW TOs' with the app? There are random reviews from social influencers on YouTube comparing. I am looking for, I have already chosen Strides as the app I want to use.

    Give a couple of video examples that show how to set it up, how the results will read out, how if you change this or that it will result in X.

    There is probably more I can do with the app, just don't know it. Make it easy for me to see…

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm thinking through this now. We're in the middle of a design refresh so by the time that's all done I'll have how-to ideas written out to get this rolling. Thanks for the feedback!

  10. Stay under Number by Date

    For my example… say I have a goal of staying under 12600 calories for a week. I just want to it to be able to show as ‘green’ if I’m on on pace to come under that total by the goal date. Similar to the ‘bad habit’ toggle for habits. Or the under/over for rolling average goals.

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Thanks for the feedback! This is a cool one. It's a bit tricky to implement but I'll think through it to see what we can come up with.

    In the meantime, to avoid having to recreate it every week I would recommend using the Average tracker for this with a Goal of 12,600 or Less per Week, but I totally see what you mean about wanting to see the Pace too.

    That might be a good way to handle this. With the Progress Bar setting being "This week's total" you can see the total calories throughout the week, so would it help if we added the Pace line in that case? We could reverse the bar color too, so if you're ahead of Pace with an X or Less goal the bar would turn red.

    Let me know if that would solve this for you. Thanks again!

    Kyle

  11. 1. It would be helpful to add more data-visualization components—e.g., line charts—to make trends easier to grasp at a glance. 2. Please c

    1. It would be helpful to add more data-visualization components—e.g., line charts—to make trends easier to grasp at a glance.
    2. Please consider introducing AI capabilities, especially the option to plug in custom third-party APIs. This would let us forecast completion dates and expected outcomes based on past performance and current goals.
    3. Could the memo (activity-log) feature be refined into a timeline-style tracker so we can follow and record progress chronologically?
    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Thanks for reaching out!

    1. We're planning to make a bunch of improvements to the charts after the design refresh that's launching soon, including a more powerful line chart for Target trackers. After that we'll be adding new reports for visualizing your progress across multiple goals more easily.
    2. We're definitely considering AI integrations.
    3. Is this about log notes? I'm curious to hear more about your ideas for a timeline-style tracker.
  12. Grade yourself on a scale not average tracker

    The average tracker only gives the option of: over/under. It will be nice to have the option of between. With three colors scale similar to how Excel conditioning format works. I want to value how good I did some tracker from 0-10 I cannot properly do it, I can put over 5 but it is not the same, as it values it as quantity not as grade or feeling.

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Interesting idea, thanks for sharing. I'll have to think through this because I'm not sure how the Goal would work with three ranges of values (low, med, high) instead of a value with everything over or under also achieving the goal. Any specific examples you could send to help me understand how this could be built?

  13. A graph that compares days of the week and separate graph with hours of the day in terms of how many completions were done (all time).

    It's a simple graph with x axis having all days and y axis being either columns or a line.
    App called "Streaks" has it and it's very useful because it can give you an idea, when most of your productivity takes place. I haven't seen any other habits app with such graph.

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recurring Tracker Cycles with Cumulative History

    I've been a happy Strides user and wanted to share one feature request that I think would make a meaningful difference for users like me.

    In short: I'd love the ability to set a tracker to repeat on a custom cycle (e.g., every 10 days), where each completed cycle is saved and summarized — rather than overwritten when the next cycle begins.

    Here's my current situation: I structure my month into three 10-day sprints and track progress within each one. Right now, when I manually push the deadline forward to start a new cycle, the previous data disappears. I've been…

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. URL Scheme —> Share Arrow

    I use the url scheme a ton. Can it be added to the upper right share box/arrow that is present when viewing by a goal? This would save me from the challenge of finding it under the massive list in URL Scheme. Love that URL Scheme exists!

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Glad to hear it! I'm looking into this idea now. How are you using the URL Scheme for trackers? The main use case I've seen is to copy from the URL Scheme view to use it in the Shortcuts app which automates something from that point on, so I'm curious how you'd use it from the share button.

  16. Keystone habits

    I think Strides would benefit from allowing users to designate certain habits as keystone habits—the small number of habits that are most important to their day.

    For example, my keystone habits might be waking up on time, going to bed on time, and exercising. Other habits, like practicing guitar or doing laundry, are still important, but they aren’t as critical.

    Right now, a day is either green if every habit is completed or blue if even one habit is missed.

    I’d love to see an additional status. If all designated keystone habits are completed, the day could display a different…

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sync between iOS and Android versions

    Hi Kyle,

    Thanks for the Android version - I'm really enjoying it. I've been using the iphone version for years, so now that Strides exists on both platforms, syncing between them would be a natural next step. It would let me use the app across all my devices.

    The task feature in the Android version is brilliant, and your app is truly inspiring.

    Thanks!

    3 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    Strongly considering this. We spent years building a custom sync system bu ended up switching to iCloud for sync between Apple devices


    Now that the Android app is launched it would be nice to sync between the two platforms, but iCloud sync won't work with Android so it would require building a whole new sync system.


    Collecting more feedback on this to gauge interest...

  18. A compact medium widget

    I really wish there was a compact medium widget. The current one only shows three items and that isn’t enough to be either informative or convenient as a way to just into that habit. If you introduce icons for the habits and use those instead of the text we could have as many as ten hacks on screen in the same space

    2 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cooldown period

    Add an option to have a ‘cool down’ period for each habit. Eg i may have a habit that I want to do twice a week, but not on consecutive days - eg flossing or exercising. It would be great to have a cool down period so that habit doesn’t show up again for a while (based on the defined interval - daily, weekly, etc).
    So, I could have a daily habit with a target of 3 times a week, but a cool down period of 2 days so if I did it on Monday then I wouldn’t be nagged…

    2 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bad Habits: Weekly or Monthly shouldn't go to Missed until max is exceeded

    I have the "bad habit" of not wanting to eat desserts more than twice per week. But I don't consider those two times of eating desserts to be bad. I wish that those two allowed bad habits were not counted as "missed". I wish they counted as "done" for the two that I want to allow myself, and only "missed" after the two I have allowed. It makes me feel bad to eat desserts twice, because it's marked as "missed" and the whole circle on the day is not filled, whereas in truth, I want to allow myself that "bad…

    2 votes
    Vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories