Skip to content

Vote on Features

108 results found

1. Please come to android. Help more people.

It would make the world more better if it's available on more platforms? Is it that much a big task to leave your comfort zone and spread accross the world?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I want to help as many people as possible with Strides, but unfortunately yes, it is a *very big* task to build a separate Android version of Strides. It would cost a ton of money and take far more time than I have to maintain and support at this point. My plan is to continue focusing on one platform for now, and if it grows enough to be able to try an Android app I will. Thanks for the feedback!

2. Siri says: "Strides sent a notification i can't read"

One of my reminders is set to fire at a time i'm often out walking the dog, this means I usually have my Airpods in and so Siri reads out the notification. It has no problem with most other apps but for some reason with the Strides notification it says: "Strides sent a notification I can't read"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Subgoals: Automatically complete top level habit when habits under it are complete

The Strides app should include a subgoals feature, allowing you to break down a goal into smaller tasks. When you open the app's Home Screen, you will only see the main goal initially. However, by pressing a drop-down menu button, you can view all the associated subgoals. For instance, you could have a goal named "Supplements" with subgoals like fish oil, creatine, and multivitamin. Once you finish all the subgoals, the main goal will be automatically marked as completed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Display information pertinent to date clicked - specifically for [target: number by date] trackers

Hi, I currently have strides plus. I recently started using it and I love the tracker capabilities.

However, I have noticed something very strange. Not sure of this is a glitch or intentional. Whenever I go to the previous days to look at the previous days entries for all of my [Target: Number by Date] entries are just displaying the same information I see on the current day. Which is not very useful for me. And, honestly I’m kind of frustrated. I click on the previous days because I want to see what my latest entry was on that day!!,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Developing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Track Screen time

My worst habit is playing games. I'd love to simply track my progress on managing this habit. The easiest way would be to synchronise with Screen Time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! I've wondered about this too. Now that Apple Health integration is wrapping up I'll definitely look into it.

In the meantime, one option is to use the Shortcuts app to create a shortcut to log a bad habit in Strides whenever you open an app you'd like to minimize, like a game or social media app.

Hope that helps!

Kyle

6. Each milestone can have the option of being a checklist box (to-do list).

Each milestone could also have a checklist box to mark as accomplished.
    As Strides aims to be a goal tracker, besides a habit tracker, nothing is more appropriate than having a clear to-do list framework within the Project session and its milestones. This means that we could check each sub-task (milestone) as performed. This would help a lot with everyone's productivity, motivation, and organization. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! We're planning to add a to-do list feature to break milestones down into smaller steps soon! To mark a milestone as accomplished you can set its progress slider to 100% complete, which will fill its progress 100% green. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

7. filter by untagged habits

We can filter by tag but I just want to add the feature of filtering by habits with no tag! That way I could easily see if something doesn’t have a tag when it should have one or if there’s enough similar untagged habits to warrant a new category. As an organization lover I would really like this feature! I have a lot of habits and it would be exhausting to regularly go through the settings of each one to make sure it had a tag. I would really appreciate being able to review all the untagged habits at once…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow notes to be created on automatically tracked health goals

Something that helped me a lot in my goal to lose weight was that I daily entered the new weight and also notes about what I did yesterday that helped me or not.

Then I discovered you can use the Apple Health app to track other things automatically like sleep for example.

And that is very convenient but now I cannot add notes every day to my sleep goal because it currently just shows a modal mentioning that the goal is tracked autmoatically by Apple Health. I don't want to change the value of that goal I just want to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Beeminder Integration (commitment contracts)

https://www.beeminder.com/overview
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/beeminder/id551869729

Not all things Strides would be a good fit to use with Beeminder, but what would be could be very effective.

Their description:

What is Beeminder?

It's reminders with a sting! Or, goal-tracking with teeth.

Mind anything you can graph — weight, pushups, to-do tasks completed — by replying with data when Beeminder prompts you. Or connect with one of the dozens of services (like Fitbit or RescueTime) that we integrate with to report automatically.

We plot your progress with a Bright Red Line to your goal. Keep all your datapoints on the good side of your red…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calories surplus

Could you please add calories surplus with Apple health. This should be the opposite of calories deficit, which will help people who are trying to gain weight.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, I'm looking into this and seeing if it gets more votes. In the meantime, you can do this by setting your energy deficit goal as a negative number. Tap the +/- sign to the left of the Goal number to do that. I know it's a bit odd to use a double negative that way, but figured it was worth mentioning that it's possible with the current setup since our roadmap is packed at the moment and I'm not sure when we would be able to add this. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!

11. Notification for weekly score.

Notification for weekly score every after monday or sunday depending on what you set at your start of the week.

Comparison of score from current week to last week to determine if you are progressing and if you are beating your score from last week

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More calendar options

Make it so something can be due every other tuesday or on specific days of the month like the 1st and 15th

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out! You can make something due every other Tuesday by setting the Start Date on a Tuesday and choosing Frequency, Intervals, Every 2 Weeks.

You can do something similar with Every Month from a Start Date of the 15th, but choosing multiple dates in a month isn't possible at this point so I'll leave this open for more people to vote on it. Thanks!

13. Add Glucose and Insulin from Apple Health

Add Glucose from Apple Health. Being able to track average per day or threshold for each reading would be helpful.

Also adding insulin from Apple Health. Being able to track number of injections per day or threshold per injection would be good.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. milestone project!

Currently, the percentage resolution for the Project/Milestone tracker is in 5% blocks. I think it would be helpful to have resolution down to the 1%. Some of the milestones I have are very large and so waiting until 5% increments to log can be several weeks. Having more resolution would allow me to check in and track more frequently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Macro Ratio

I’m currently working on fixing my diet and fitness. One major part of it is maintaining a ratio between fat, protein, and carbs.

Currently I’m trying to use the Apple health task to this. However, they work like an average number tracker. The problem with this is if the number of calories I intake changes, so should the number of my macros.

So my idea was to make a new Apple Health tracker for each macro, based on percent instead of number.

For example, 1g of fat is worth 9cal. So:
    Apple Health sends 50g of fat and 900cal.
    Strides…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customise app badge options

More options here would be good. I don’t like seeing badges for weekly goals for example. I also have a daily goal where I have to log twice a day that can be completed anytime during the day - I don’t need a badge on this as it would just have a badge almost the entire day. Also, the ability to turn off badges per habit would also be good (like DONE app have.) It’s annoying when I constantly have a badge showing for a habit that I only need to complete 4 times per week. It trains me to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Reviewing  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding the delta on Goal Value Chart

Add the delta between Pace and Progess onto the charts view.

e.g. my current running goal is 1,282 km, my pace is 652.3 and my progress is 577.4, it would be good to show the difference between, in this case I am -74.8

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Accomplishment Tracking

It would be great to have a one stop app that could track accomplishments and goals at the same time.

An accomplishment is more or less equivalent to a completed goal but it would be awesome not to have to go through the interface of goal creation just to create a quick record of something happening. Something like the app 3 wins.

Just date (time optional) and description. Maybe category as well with a couple templates overall.

Most of the things I want to track are big events in my life that seem to be somewhat random and unplanned. However…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable the apple watch complication and iPhone widget to show # of due remaining

I'd really like to be able to glance at my apple watch or the widget on my iPhone's home screen and see how many items are due. Right now they both show "progress towards a successful day". e.g. if there are 4 total tasks, 1 "Done", and 2 "Missed", the tally is 1/4. I'd like it to be 3/4.

The thinking is what's missed is missed and behind me, and I'd like to focus on what I have left to do. Thank you in advance!

P.S. Thank you for using UserVoice and collecting feedback from real users in the first…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pace: Don't consider non-Due dates

When you set a Target Goal the pace is where you should at least be if you want to reach your target on time. Currently the pace is simply the progress / seconds passed. But if you want to not work on the task on some weekdays it makes sense that the pace will spread the workload to the other weekdays equally. Otherwise the pace will advance on weekdays you don’t want do work on the task which is unintuitive.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?