Vote on Features
174 results found
-
Accomplishment Tracking
It would be great to have a one stop app that could track accomplishments and goals at the same time.
An accomplishment is more or less equivalent to a completed goal but it would be awesome not to have to go through the interface of goal creation just to create a quick record of something happening. Something like the app 3 wins.
Just date (time optional) and description. Maybe category as well with a couple templates overall.
Most of the things I want to track are big events in my life that seem to be somewhat random and unplanned. However…
5 votes -
Allow notes to be created on automatically tracked health goals
Something that helped me a lot in my goal to lose weight was that I daily entered the new weight and also notes about what I did yesterday that helped me or not.
Then I discovered you can use the Apple Health app to track other things automatically like sleep for example.
And that is very convenient but now I cannot add notes every day to my sleep goal because it currently just shows a modal mentioning that the goal is tracked autmoatically by Apple Health. I don't want to change the value of that goal I just want to…
5 votes -
Add folders with circle of progress
In addition to the new tags, there should be the option to sort habits, goals, etc. into folders so that the main page is not overfilled, if you decide to track a lot of stuff.
These folders should be visible on the main page as if they were normal habits, goals, etc. With an arrow next to them you can show or hide the habits and goals and then log them.
The folder should also have the function of showing progress using a circle so that I can always see directly how far I am today or in general without…5 votesHi Christian,
Thanks for the feedback! Have you tried the new Group by Tag filter on the Progress Report? It works almost exactly as you described, allowing you to view all your goals and habits in groups like folders that can be opened or closed, with a progress bar and stats summarizing each group.
I considered adding something like this on the Today tab but it became way too complicated with all the different status sections, so I hope this works well for you!
Have a great day,
Kyle
-
Year end (or quarterly, or monthly) report review
Right now at least as far as I can tell there's no easy way to view your progress across all your goals, and depending on goal type visibility can be limited or hard to determine. For example, if my goal is an average goal, it works pretty well to drill into it, and change the time period. Which shows me my average and daily success rates. Pretty good (although a trend line would be nice). But for a X per day goal, I can't change the time window. the goal summary chart just shows the last 4 weeks and the…
5 votesThanks for reaching out! The Trends Report was designed for a high-level view of all your goals across different time frames.
I'm marking this as Reviewing instead of Completed because we're also planning to release new reports with even more powerful charts/stats across all goals with date range controls.
We also have plans to make it easier to share nice images of your progress.
-
A Counter without goal value
I’d like to be able to track how many times I complete a habit in a day without making a specific goal of how many to achieve. This way I can feel good each time I mark it, while staying flexible to the time I have on that particular day
4 votes -
Adding the delta on Goal Value Chart
Add the delta between Pace and Progess onto the charts view.
e.g. my current running goal is 1,282 km, my pace is 652.3 and my progress is 577.4, it would be good to show the difference between, in this case I am -74.8
4 votes -
Subgoals: Automatically complete top level habit when habits under it are complete
The Strides app should include a subgoals feature, allowing you to break down a goal into smaller tasks. When you open the app's Home Screen, you will only see the main goal initially. However, by pressing a drop-down menu button, you can view all the associated subgoals. For instance, you could have a goal named "Supplements" with subgoals like fish oil, creatine, and multivitamin. Once you finish all the subgoals, the main goal will be automatically marked as completed.
4 votes -
Enter Sub-Category of a Habit & Track by Color on the Calendar
For example, I want to have the habit of "Creating" each day - whether that be writing, photography, or videography. If it's a rainy day, it may be best for writing OR I may spend time with both photography and videography. I'd like to color-code the subcategories so that when I look back at the "Creating" habit calendar, I can see how I split my "Creating" time over the past month (in addition to how many days I was successful at incorporating "Creating" into my day).
4 votes -
More Frequencies
being able to create habits where you can have different frequency options, for example: studying 1 hour a day 5 days a week or a month
4 votes -
Write data on Apple health
I want to track health habits on my strides app like water and synchronize with Apple help not just read the information in Apple health
4 votes -
Goals Hierachy
I’d like to request a feature for Strides that enables a goal hierarchy similar to OKRs. Each tracker would represent a Key Result tied to an overarching Objective, which serves as the motivating goal. Additionally, there should be “MOALs” (Massive Overarching Ambitious Long-term Goals) that act as long-term aspirations, into which OKRs can contribute progress. This hierarchy would provide structure and clarity for achieving both short- and long-term goals.
4 votesHi Adrian,
Thanks for the suggestion! I'm marking this as Reviewing so other people can vote on it too. In the meantime, I wanted to mention that you can use the Tags & Filters feature to set this up now.
Each tracker can have one or more tags for the high-level goals you mentioned, and the Group by Tag filter on the Progress Report creates a section for each one with stats about how that high-level goal is going, using the progress/status of all the trackers under it.
Hope that helps. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
Kyle
-
I should be able to specify a number of times per day or amount of time per day I want to do a habit separate from no of times per wk/mo
This is a feature in a number of other apps (like Habit Tracker). You can set a number of times you want to accomplish something per day (like at least 5 times drinking water per day or at least 30 minutes of exercise per day), and independently specify how many times per week (or month) you want to complete that habit (e.g. 4 days a week).
Strides is so close to being the best, but this feature is key in my mind. I don't want to have to work out every single day, I also don't want to set a…
4 votesThanks for the feedback!
-
Improve widget's information density
If I compare the large widget information density with Todoist or Things, it is disappointing.
I use Strides instead of Streak, etc. because I have many habits, and need a tool to figure out what is next. It is the outcome I am looking for.
Strides now shows me three habits in large compact, and a "+x more today" text. For comparison, the widget from Things shows 10 lines and the one from Todoist 9. It is a such a significant difference!
I do not consider switching; however, I will humbly suggest this feature here, as I may not be…
4 votesThanks for the feedback! I totally agree, that widget wasn't designed to show as many trackers as possible because of the extra info it includes in the subtitles.
That said, the new Progress widgets can show up to 7 trackers and include progress bars. You can still log from them too. Hope that helps while I look into updating the old widgets.
Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
Kyle
-
Weekly widget and home page
A widget option and home page in the app that shows the entire week for the goals, so you can see consistency for the week at a glance. Right now you can only see daily. Just a circle for each day of the week/habit, and you can click the goal to check it off for the day in the widget or home page
4 votesCool idea, thanks! I'll keep an eye on this one. In the meantime, if you haven't tried the Progress widget you might like it! It shows a progress bar for the 3-7 trackers you choose, including how you're doing on weekly habits, and you can tap to log them. Have a great day!
-
MCP Server
Are there any plans to add an MCP server so I can pull Strides data into my AI workflows?
4 votes -
Hyperlinks in Goal Tracker Notes
Hyperlinks in Goal Tracker Notes so that you could view links to an image related to a Goal Tracker!
3 votes -
Customise app badge options
More options here would be good. I don’t like seeing badges for weekly goals for example. I also have a daily goal where I have to log twice a day that can be completed anytime during the day - I don’t need a badge on this as it would just have a badge almost the entire day. Also, the ability to turn off badges per habit would also be good (like DONE app have.) It’s annoying when I constantly have a badge showing for a habit that I only need to complete 4 times per week. It trains me to…
3 votes -
Notification for weekly score.
Notification for weekly score every after monday or sunday depending on what you set at your start of the week.
Comparison of score from current week to last week to determine if you are progressing and if you are beating your score from last week
3 votes -
filter by untagged habits
We can filter by tag but I just want to add the feature of filtering by habits with no tag! That way I could easily see if something doesn’t have a tag when it should have one or if there’s enough similar untagged habits to warrant a new category. As an organization lover I would really like this feature! I have a lot of habits and it would be exhausting to regularly go through the settings of each one to make sure it had a tag. I would really appreciate being able to review all the untagged habits at once…
3 votes -
Calories surplus
Could you please add calories surplus with Apple health. This should be the opposite of calories deficit, which will help people who are trying to gain weight.
3 votesHi, I'm looking into this and seeing if it gets more votes. In the meantime, you can do this by setting your energy deficit goal as a negative number. Tap the +/- sign to the left of the Goal number to do that. I know it's a bit odd to use a double negative that way, but figured it was worth mentioning that it's possible with the current setup since our roadmap is packed at the moment and I'm not sure when we would be able to add this. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
- Don't see your idea?