5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic adjust of dates when we duplicate a project with milestones.

When we duplicate a project that has many milestones, all of them with specific start and due dates, even if we change the start and due date of the overall project. Supposing that the original project has start date 01/01/2020 and we duplicate this project, changing the year to 2021: it would be nice if all of the start and due dates of milestones follows this change from ´2020´ to ´2021´ automatically. Right now, if we duplicate a project and change its start and due date, all the milestones have the same start and due date of the original project,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Crowd-sourced library of trackers

As I couldn’t find a request like this, perhaps I’m not looking in the right place or it hasn’t been suggested. Honestly I don’t know if it’s even feasible and I can think of lots of things that can go wrong with it, but here’s my thought:

Create a way for active users who have created thoughtful templates to share them with the community. Perhaps someone else is trying to set up the same thing but can’t quite get it where they want or don’t know where to start.

You already have a list of suggested templates for users. My…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Log Due: Automatically Log No at due time

Hey guys. I discovered that someone may not be honest with themselves and this option is definitely for self discipline and honesty.

What does this mean? If user did not mark a habit at specific time then it's automatically set to No. This automatic response will be set only: a) for habits which has set option "Log Due", b) user is not able to change habit status to Yes or No as he\she missed this opportunity > Step b may be cancelled though it would learn self discipline even better

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Color Coding Days

It will be nice to have an option that allows us to color code days.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Time-Table like Daily View

Show a time-table like view for the daily view tab, basically a view that shows next log time alongside the checklist item. It’ll help get an idea “when” the next upcoming tasks are, not just “what”. e.g. If I have set the log time for “Play guitar” as 9 pm on Monday, I would want that alongside the checklist task for guitar being shown on Monday. That will help me get an advance idea of what have I planned next (in case I’m done with my chores and wondering what to do next), instead of getting to know that by…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For “Target Goals” enable color flip

For habit goals we are given the choice of setting the goal to limit number of times/day or exceed a given amount. This way we can include habits we’re trying to develop or extinguish. If we are successful in achieving our habit goal, the bar is green. If not, the bar is red.

Can we have similar flexibility when we set up “Target Goals”?

This would be very useful for tracking monthly allowances. This could be financial, but not necessarily.

—- Illustrative Examples Follow —-

A specific example: I start the month with an allowance of 90. I want this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show how many days are left

Show on homescreen how many days are left to complete a goal.

For example I want to read 52 books before Dec 31 it would be awesome to see how many days are left.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tracker types: Make it easier to choose

Would love to have the option to edit the tracker type on an already created tracker OR to see an example of how the results would populate when you create a new item to track so you can decide how you really want to see the results without having to create multiple items with different tracker types just to see what it would look like.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! Since the tracker types have different data types it’s not possible to change the type after the fact, but I totally agree that it should be easier to choose the type upfront. So, I designed a new way to do that with screenshots of the charts and goal/habit examples when choosing a type. We’ll add this later this year, after Progress Reports, iOS 14, etc.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Kyle

12. Remove Notifications After Logging Or on Consecutive Day

Hey Kyle,

Thanks for responding to my last idea about removing notifications from the lock screen after they've been logged.

Firstly, I'd like to request the automatic removal of habit notifications from prior days. I.e any reminders from yesterday are automatically cleared at midnight.

Secondly, I've done some testing and figured out the issue I'm having. When you set a reminder for a singular habit and then log the habit through the app the reminder will disapear. However, if you have two or more reminders in your notifications and you log one of them off the notification won't disapear. The…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Goal Streak for Average Tracker

I would like to see the average tracker get an option to set a streak goal like the habit tracker. I want to keep my average close to a goal for a certain length of time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Indicate failure for not reaching daily target/average goal

I want to practice for 30 minutes per day. I create a goal to count an input of ≥30 as a success. An hour is great too. But <30 should be a red X because I failed the goal. I want to keep track of when I went above and beyond (so a simple binary yes/no wouldn't suffice) and I also want an indication for failing to reach my goal. Right now it just congratulates me on logging at all.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add fasting as a health habit.

And a facility to indicate stat or stop time so it calculates hours would be helpful. And sometimes the fasting can straddle days. Thanks for a great app

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notes pop up when checked

Like being able to set the motivational pop up that occurs when you check something off for the day, you should have a setting where the ability to leave a note pops up. When checked the the note screen pops up, you write a quick note about the task you accomplished and hit enter. It would be way easier than trying to navigate to the multiple day checknwxreen from the calendar to add a note.

I like to be able to add notes to things like “Read for 20min.” Adding a note like “read cooking for dummies to page 23”…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Creating new habit screen (step 2 of 3) doesn't automatically go to next step.

When creating a new habit (create my own) and I enter all the information, it just hangs and I have to click on the arrow in the top right corner when it should automatically go to the next screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show time for today’s planned things

Where all that’s planned for today, show what time each thing is planned for, instead of having to click it to see beforehand, so we don’t have to 100% depend on the reminder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Label right side of graph

Can you add the labels to the right side of the graph? My graph has 3 years of data plotted, and it’s a little cumbersome to eyeball the new plots that are on the right side of the graph to the labels on the left side of the chart. So I’m asking there to be both left side and right side labels.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Vote on Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base