Vote on Features
175 results found
-
Calories surplus
Could you please add calories surplus with Apple health. This should be the opposite of calories deficit, which will help people who are trying to gain weight.
3 votesHi, I'm looking into this and seeing if it gets more votes. In the meantime, you can do this by setting your energy deficit goal as a negative number. Tap the +/- sign to the left of the Goal number to do that. I know it's a bit odd to use a double negative that way, but figured it was worth mentioning that it's possible with the current setup since our roadmap is packed at the moment and I'm not sure when we would be able to add this. Best of luck with all your goals & habits!
-
Group all trackers in one place by tag/subject area
So you can see all your projects/trackable items in one place but grouped into each area so you can have an over-view of everything in one place - a dashboard essentially. I don't like having to keep on choosing one grouping/tag and only seeing that alone. In order to make big progress it's crucial to be able to see the overview of how you're doing in all areas. Also to be able to export the data so it can used on a daily basis in an external dashboard - graphs - pie chart etc. Having data is great but if…
7 votes -
Bulk Reordering / Sorting Groups
I have 50+ habits that I’m tracking. If I want to move a group of 10 habits up in the sort order, I have to do it one at a time, which can be pretty tedious.
I would love it if I could add a bunch of habits to a group, sort the order the groups appear in, and then sort the order of the individual habits within those groups.
It would also be nice if there was an option to have those group names appear in the Today view, to make things more organized when working with a large…
5 votesThanks for the feedback Zach! These are really cool ideas. I'll think through them. 😀
-
View the Trends screen for individual trackers
Right now it is possible to see the Trends screen only for total aggregate progress, or for any tagged trackers. The Trends screen allows you to see charts with weekly, monthly, or yearly time scales. By contrast, when you go to the charts tab of an individual tracker you can only see a chart with a single time scale.
It would be great to be able to see the Trends charts for any individual tracker as well. That way you can more easily evaluate trends by individual goal.
I understand that a work around is possible. Right now the user…
8 votes -
filter by untagged habits
We can filter by tag but I just want to add the feature of filtering by habits with no tag! That way I could easily see if something doesn’t have a tag when it should have one or if there’s enough similar untagged habits to warrant a new category. As an organization lover I would really like this feature! I have a lot of habits and it would be exhausting to regularly go through the settings of each one to make sure it had a tag. I would really appreciate being able to review all the untagged habits at once…
3 votes -
Show all completed items (including ones which were not due that day) in the "Done" section in Today view
For trackers which are due on certain days of the week, doing them on other days records the log and registers any goals like x times per y, but these do not show up as completed in the Today view when done on days when they were not due, e.g. when you complete a task a day later. It would be great if all items marked completed are shown in the "Done" section, regardless of whether they were due that day.
1 vote -
More Routines / Start Times
It would be nice to have more than three routine times that habits show up on the Today page. Another option could be allowing each individual habit to have its own start time
12 votes -
Missed
All goals that I don’t mark as completed, I would like them to automatically be marked as MISSED at the end of the day.
1 voteHi Cara,
I'd like to get more detail on this one. Currently anything not logged for the day stays in Due, but that's the same as moving to Missed as far as all the formulas and charts go (e.g. Broken streaks, lower success rate, etc).
The Missed section is mostly for preventing reminders for the rest of the day and getting rid of the badge when there's something you know you won't be doing today.
So, I'm curious to hear your thoughts on why you'd like them to be moved to Missed automatically at midnight when the day is over.
Thanks!
Kyle
-
More calendar options
Make it so something can be due every other tuesday or on specific days of the month like the 1st and 15th
6 votes -
Set default view of reports
Hi, I have set up a tag for myself that measures my KPI’s. And when I view my reports, I only want to view the KPI report. It would be great if you could set a default view for the reports, so that it doesn’t automatically reset reset on each open.
2 votes -
Time Period Option of Hourly Please
Please add an hourly option under time period for a habit: it would be nice to have something to proactively check rather than either keeping track that I did something 12x today or having to enter 12 different habits to track daily.
1 vote -
Average “this week” option aside from rolling average this week
For example im tracking my calories or steps, and I want to compare my average this week from my average last week. Streak may also be based on my calories this week.
For example I set 2000 calories per day, and some days I had 2500. Streak should be counted as long as I have 2000 or below calories per day.
If I had 2000+ calories this week, this would break my streaks and my overall score this week should be affected
6 votes -
Weighted or ascending goal line
For goals with a start and end date for example. 0-120 workouts between Jan 1st and Dec 31st the goal line should be straight line ascending from 0 to 120. This helps to see, whether you’re on or off track.
1 vote -
Widget color
It would be really nice to be able set the widget color.
10 votes -
Bad Habits: Weekly or Monthly shouldn't go to Missed until max is exceeded
I have the "bad habit" of not wanting to eat desserts more than twice per week. But I don't consider those two times of eating desserts to be bad. I wish that those two allowed bad habits were not counted as "missed". I wish they counted as "done" for the two that I want to allow myself, and only "missed" after the two I have allowed. It makes me feel bad to eat desserts twice, because it's marked as "missed" and the whole circle on the day is not filled, whereas in truth, I want to allow myself that "bad…
2 votes -
Notification for weekly score.
Notification for weekly score every after monday or sunday depending on what you set at your start of the week.
Comparison of score from current week to last week to determine if you are progressing and if you are beating your score from last week
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Ability to clone previous log entries
Ability to swipe right on a log entry and clone it, including the notes field.
1 vote -
Show when goal is reached more than once in a day visually on the daily view
For example, I have the goal to read for one hour per day, five times per week. Occasionally, I read for two hours on a given day. It would be nice if I could visually see that the goal was reached twice on a given day on the "today" view.
1 vote -
Reminder on a specific date
Would be nice if you could add a reminder for nkt just a time but for a specific date so for just a single day you could make sure to remind yourself
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?